This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hello everyone, this is my first tutorial so dont be harsh on me. :)
Ymir is one of the most played champs so I tryed to make a guide based on what I have seen. The cool thing about Ymir is that you can play with him TANK, Off-Tank or APC, thanks to his AOE spells.
I will update the guide as I see better builds, but dont think this is the only build, you can modify it as you want.
Ymir is an good champ to play for starters but there are few things that you need to keep in mind.
- Good tanking in the beginning
- Nice AOE spells
- Lots of ways to play in-game
- Really slow movement
- Your busted if in danger you have Frost Breath in cooldown
There are a lot of ways to play with him but I`ll give you few tips.
KEEP IN MIND THAT TANK YMIR IS NOT THE DAMAGE MAKER, HE ASSIST FOR THE KILLS!
1. Ymir should be in the front lines, your job is to tank and make sure that the enemy attack only you, if they dont you should help your teammate.
2. If your team attack a tower and there are no minions, you should tank the tower.
3. Icewall is an awesome spell that you should practice, it can:
- Help a teammate escape death
- Block enemy escape path and secure his kill
4. If you see that enemys are attacking, use Icewall INFRONT OF YOU (the enemy may think that your trying to escape and if you see that they are STILL COMING use Shards of Ice (this should be made in instant) its a good chance that you will get more enemys in your range, if you see that most of them will escape, right click so you stop the ultimate and explode.
5. You can also, get close to the enemy use Frost Breath on them and use your Shards of Ice.
6. Good combo is: Frost Breath > Glacial Strike > Icewall (block enemy escape path)
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments