This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
I've been playing Guan Yu for quite a while and decided to make a guide for his revamped version. This is my first guide ever, I want to share with you what I've learned and what has worked for me in games past. This guide is very much so open to any suggestions, I will take them very seriously.
+ High Damage whilst tankable
+ High Sustain
+ Decent Speed and Mobility
+ Fills multiple roles
+ Supports minions well
- Very squishy early
- Also mana hungry early
- Can die easily if not supported well (IE your team sucks)
- ****ty jokes (Do not invite to house parties)
Good Coordinated Partners
When playing duo lane or when working with multiple other team mates in a lane they look to you for guidance. You are the tank, initiator, and healer. Learn the voice commands, and pray your team will follow them when you call out.
Some good partners for Guan Yu are;
- Athena: Ults (4th moves) stack well together (When giving room to gank with. EX. Not much room in a joust map because towers are so close) Also, Athena draws enemies towards her helping with their demise. Athena also will tank, making the couple not as easy to die. Also a perfect initiator.
- Neith: When sharing a lane with Neith, during fights, if the enemy starts to run, both ults of Neith and Guan Yu will help chase them down and kill. Also, Neith's rooting and Guan's slow down helps immobilize the enemy.
- Aphrodite: When kissed by Aphrodite, her passive can help a lot with Guan Yu's mana hunger, and also increases movement speed of the couple. Aphrodite has a great stun and her 2 slows down the enemy, as well as Guan Yu's 2.
- Freya: If you can keep her safe, she will do outstanding damage. Both of your ults allow you to be on top of the enemy while doing great damage and not letting the enemy get away. Also, Freya will do magical damage opposed to your physical so the enemy will have to choose which of you to be protected from.
Passive: Damage increases force of will, after 20 hits, the healing done by your first move is multiplied 2x.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved