This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
When wanting to get kills as a Ymir you will need to know how to be reckless but smart
-run into enemy groups to freeze t5hem all then use your bed of ice on them
Boxing in is the prosses of not letting the enemy push your tower or lane
- when boxing you will want to have a more defensive build like the support build
- make sure when boxing to look intimidating and put down walls if they are pushing
- Ymir's freeze is very good at scaring people away so make sure u use that
This Ymir build is specifically built to help teammates get kills and maybe get kills of your own.
How to combo - this mainly works with the attack build
1. first you will want to use your freeze to cc the enemy
2. then use your ground spikes underneath the frozen opponent
3. if your team is there your can either use your ultimate or if the enemy is running because he is out of health from your combo you can block him with your wall and let your teammates get the kill or if your solo you can go for some basic attacks
Side Note: this combo works well with squishy gods or gods with low health.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved