Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

top 10 reasons you suck at smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » top 10 reasons you suck at smite 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by lordsquirrelus » June 14, 2015 1:34am | Report
tune in next time for how to address these potential problems :)

top ten reasons you suck at smite

lordsquirrelus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » June 14, 2015 2:09am | Report
Holy **** this Ymir keep making the same mistake, and so did Rama. Nice video tho,even if its out of order.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 16, 2015 7:13am | Report
Setolino wrote:

Holy **** this Ymir keep making the same mistake, and so did Rama. Nice video tho,even if its out of order.

I hope you're sarcastic there as some of the parts are just repeated.

also I only understanded half but points count for every MOBA. also sometimes point one is just dead on true. Some players are just bad at a game and the loss does mean it's there fault. Because well if you tell someone to wait or not to 1v5 etc. as he will lose it for sure then the player is just (awfully) bad (talking about a lot of adc here that think they have gotten OP and then go into a teamfight alone and get CC and melted by the other team). Funniest thing is that point one applies to them the most as tehy blame others for their death.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }