Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE meets Ninja Turtles

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » SMITE meets Ninja Turtles 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 17, 2017 6:27am | Report
In this episode we are playing Kuzenbo and I can't help it but he reminds me of the TMNT(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), which I loved when I was younger.
Anyone else got his feeling? Which was your favourite Turle? Mine was Leonardo :)
---
---
---
---
I hope you enjoy it.

Best

Bensky

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 17, 2017 8:44am | Report
Donatello for sure!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 17, 2017 9:11am | Report
was that the one with the taste for ice cream pizza? you share that? :))

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 17, 2017 9:31am | Report
I forget his favorite pizza, but he was my favorite in the original cartoon series, and then this scene in the 2nd movie just cemented it.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 17, 2017 10:29am | Report
Hey Bensky, one other thing...you know you can embed your videos, right?

Code:
[embed=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXJSYkZ8q0&feature=youtu.be]

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 17, 2017 3:13pm | Report
hahaha ye he is a funny one!

Erm yeah i kinda knew it and still didnt do it. dummy question maybe - embed means the video will still be watched at original source (YT) or will it be the forum? Not gonna lie here, I was under the impression that if putting the video in here right away does not count as a view on YT. And since I am still in the beginning of my channel project every view counts of course. But I might be mistaken.

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Authorize » September 17, 2017 11:10pm | Report
BenskyGaming wrote:

hahaha ye he is a funny one!

Erm yeah i kinda knew it and still didnt do it. dummy question maybe - embed means the video will still be watched at original source (YT) or will it be the forum? Not gonna lie here, I was under the impression that if putting the video in here right away does not count as a view on YT. And since I am still in the beginning of my channel project every view counts of course. But I might be mistaken.

It should count as a view on YouTube, even if it's embed on a 3rd party website.

TMNT was my life as a child! Would always make sure I was sitting down ready 10 minutes before the episode started

Authorize

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 18, 2017 12:55am | Report
I actually don't know if it counts or not...I searched on the net, and I'm getting mixed answers. Some say they have to be embedded properly, or that they have to be embedded with the actual YouTube embed link...it's this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UQXJSYkZ8q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But that obviously doesn't work for BBcoding...so...I don't know. If you want to be safest to ensure views count, then probably don't embed. Just figure having easier access to the video might make more people actually watch, you know?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 18, 2017 4:32am | Report
Yeah sure,

thanks for your answers already. Still I will embed it - happy to share the footage either way.

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 18, 2017 9:19am | Report
Just fyi - being confirmed to me now that its not counting as views when embedded. Makes total sense to me if u look at the view counts on the videos in comparison to the views on the forum posts.

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }