Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ranked Joust - New Viable Start?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Ranked Joust - New Viable Start? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » August 13, 2018 9:19am | Report
What's up, OhHolyDuck here with a new idea of how to start a game of Joust.

The premise is pretty simple: 3 camps is better than 1. Check it out and let me know if you like it!

https://youtu.be/cvw9l6YEPWs

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 13, 2018 10:16am | Report
Yeah, I don't play Ranked Joust, but I like the premise here. That new XP camp really gives some added incentive for trying to steal the enemy blue.

That said, in the case they go for Red, do you see any issues with the tank holding down the main wave, since the 2 damage dealers will be gone for a good amount of time? What's the XP payoff? Guess it's more about denying XP to the enemy, rather than getting more for yourself, and if the tank can clear some of that first wave themselves, that'll help their XP as well.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » August 14, 2018 6:36am | Report
So I have done both. The one thing I don't like about a tank hanging out in lane by themselves is that it is both a big tip off that something is up, as well as for that team to all out commit to you before your carries get back.

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }