Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Do you even lift Bruh?" Juiced up Herc picking fights and bullying opponents.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » "Do you even lift Bruh?" Juiced up Herc picking fights and bullying opponents. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 5, 2017 10:55pm | Report
This herc is juiced up and ready to fight - is he the biggest bully in the game? I mean by default his kit WANTS him to get smacked (passive). What do you think? Oh and if you DO lift comment on the video please - I feel a strong correlation between lifting and watching hercules gameplay :)

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 6, 2017 11:19am | Report
I have problems hitting Earthbreaker also, lol.

Personally feel that in a teamfight mode like this, he doesn't need a starter item, like Bluestone Pendant...I'd consider Watcher's Gift as the sustain from that is much better, and that allows you to not focus on wave clear and still get a lot of benefit.

He's mana hungry, but the 5 MP5 from BP is just too low, and the 50 flat mana it provides is basically nothing. It's important for laning in Conquest or whatever, but otherwise, I feel it's best to just work on main items, to get his CDR and protections up ASAP.

Something you might try sometime...don't have to get it first, but it's nice... Blink Rune behind the enemy, Driving Strike them back toward your team, then when the enemy turns to run, it can be pretty easy to connect Earthbreaker to bring them back yet again to your team. Much easier than them anticipating the pull to begin.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }