Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to the game, looking for good youtube guides.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » New to the game, looking for good youtube guides. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IOnlyDateCrakHos » June 3, 2016 12:11am | Report
Apologies if this shouldn't go here, I couldn't find any rules for this specific subforum.

I'm playing on a PS4 if that matters at all, but what I'm looking for are youtube guides/tutorials. I've found a couple good ones, but I'm down for any you've got. Guides for specific gods are okay, but I'd really like guides to different game modes, the meta, how to play altogether. I'm lvl 10 and doing pretty well on Neith, but failing out pretty hard on the rest of the gods I've been trying.

Thanks in advance!

IOnlyDateCrakHos

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 6, 2016 8:42am | Report
Well you could have better placed this under new player help or mentoring.

There is a small problem with most video guides. In a lot of cases they only show one scenario or just basic stuff (not that that's bad). This is mostly because the makers can't show everything they want to unless they recorded a lot of games for this. For gods this isn't a big problem as you can find multiple to use as examples or learn stuff from.

For modes your in most cases better of reading a guide. the overarching guide's from Branmuffin Have a lot of information over specific gamemodes (he doesn't have all game modes yet but does have several of the big ones: Arena and CQ)

You can also always ask question here over game modes etc. And finding another god can take a while sometimes just play the ones you haven't yet in the rotation. eventually you will find more you can play. And several are jsut hard to learn and need time.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }