Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Minarix- All things Smite w/ cgunited

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Minarix- All things Smite w/ cgunited 31 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minarix » April 4, 2013 11:14am | Report

there you have it
the commercial spam lol

well if you have a problem with it report it then and let the mods take care of it. Just seems to me like someone new has moved in on your turf and you aren't to keen on it.

Minarix

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » April 6, 2013 12:14am | Report
nobody cares....

it's just annoying
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minarix » April 6, 2013 10:21am | Report

nobody cares....

it's just annoying

i'd rather maintain one thread, then make 20,000 different ones, no one is asking you to look at it.

Minarix

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » April 6, 2013 11:33am | Report
Nobody likes a streamer with this attitude Minarix..... Don't hate on others, especially editors, it's a good way to get hated in the Smite community. Please respect everyone else and quit bumping your post or I will talk to Mowen about getting it removed.

Watch All My Videos! Click the Banner!

Casmida

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minarix » April 6, 2013 3:29pm | Report
Casmida wrote:

Nobody likes a streamer with this attitude Minarix..... Don't hate on others, especially editors, it's a good way to get hated in the Smite community. Please respect everyone else and quit bumping your post or I will talk to Mowen about getting it removed.

i don't have an attitude, you came to my thread posted, i replied with a copy of rules, then he started harrassing me, by all means then report it, and stop trying to be a backseat mod.

Minarix

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » April 6, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Wow.....

Casmida

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 7, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Only post something in your own thread if it's a significant update etc. Saying your streaming all the time is considered spam since "bumping" is considered spam.

Please be more respectful of other users as well, who were just trying to explain the rules to you.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minarix » April 7, 2013 6:22pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Only post something in your own thread if it's a significant update etc. Saying your streaming all the time is considered spam since "bumping" is considered spam.

Please be more respectful of other users as well, who were just trying to explain the rules to you.

You should update your rules to reflect that then, as that is not in there, and people will take it the wrong when when someone tries to backseat mod, a gray area, that was never fully explained in the first place. Which would clear up any confusion.

Minarix

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 7, 2013 6:42pm | Report
Heheheh, you're funny.

"lol read the rules again XD" and "There you have it, commercial spam"

You're taking offense into someone's simple statement and call it as harassment. Oh, by the way, if bumping your own posts continuously wasn't considered spamming as part of the rules. Well, anyone in the right state of mind could tell you that it would easily be considered as spam unless there's more attention to the thread.

And get this, your hilarious dimwit comments about the rules made me laugh. I'm sure anyone could conclude proper examples from the rules. Something that's been bothering me is how you thought that you were invading Animus' "turf". I'm pretty sure Animus didn't came here just to complain about your silly stream. His comment was further input about the spam.

All in all, just stop trying to exacerbate the situation with dumber comments relating about how you're not spamming.

EDIT:AsmodayV2.0 Module Activated.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » April 8, 2013 9:38am | Report
Backseat mod? Smitefire is sponsoring me..... Part of my job is to be there for the community and I understand what you're trying to do here. Bumping your own threads is never a good idea on ANY forum. I suggest making a Facebook and Twitter page and promoting it on your stream.

Casmida

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }