Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Launching the Geb rocketship that can't be stopped - time for a change of his kit?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Launching the Geb rocketship that can't be stopped - time for a change of his kit? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » August 31, 2017 11:34pm | Report

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » August 31, 2017 11:42pm | Report
I did not meant to just post the video but for some reason I can't post my comment:
"Error: Your post contains blacklisted text. Your post cannot be published until this text is removed. If you are having trouble publishing your post, please contact support at [email protected] for assistance."

When it really doen't contain any bad language at all. Wanted to ask if anyone else feels that Geb's abilities are a bit too strong?

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 1, 2017 1:55am | Report
Hi Bensky,

We have that issue from time to time. I would suggest trying it again later. Without any changes, it's likely that it will work sometime soon.

As for your Geb question, I feel that he has a lot of potential, but there are many possibilities for a player to misuse/mis-time his shield...and when that happens, he's just delaying a teammate's death rather than saving them. So, in higher levels, he's solid...at lower levels, I think average players could do better with some others. Also depends on matchups and how well teammates recognize opportunities. I'm sure Awilix loves him.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » September 1, 2017 9:31am | Report
Hi Bran, thanks for letting me know! was already worried since I usually refrain from using strong language of any kind, especially in public forums :)
I totally agree that Gebs usage is situational and yeah I was lucky that my team mates actually followed my calls and did their job very well.
I know for sure Awilix loves Geb ;)

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }