Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guardians in the Solo Lane - Sobek Ranked Solo Gameplay

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Guardians in the Solo Lane - Sobek Ranked Solo Gameplay 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » March 27, 2018 8:44am | Report
Hey guys, quick video from my stream! Solobek! Having a ton of fun playing him in solo recently. Apologies for the ****ty audio mix, gotta work on that..

Also shout outs to Bran and everyone else who stopped by this weekend!

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 27, 2018 10:59am | Report
Solobek is Marki's fave =) Since you're playing on console, you haven't experienced the minor gameplay adjustment/nerf from Patch 5.5 yet, but I'm curious how that's going to affect him down the line.

Duck, what's your favorite role? I saw you play Support twice, I think.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » March 28, 2018 6:27am | Report
I've been playing a lot of solo lane recently. I would say either solo or support. I am pretty comfortable playing most of the guardians, and when I Joust with my friends I am the defacto tank.

I like playing hunter and mid, but I haven't played them in Conquest in so long, that I would much rather play the facilitator.

As for his Pluck, I honestly don't think it will effect us mortals that much. At the pro level, it might hurt him a bit. Although I wonder if he can get silenced out of his pluck now once he hits a target... But this isn't going to hurt him at all in my eyes. Solobek will reign supreme.

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » March 28, 2018 6:32am | Report
I also want to try out Cerb in Solo. Haven't really played him at all, but he's a solo laner at heart.

My go to solos are: Solobek, Xing Tian, Bellona, and Athena (if I'm feeling extra spicey).

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }