Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ymir damage build scaling

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ymir damage build scaling 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 8, 2013 2:33am | Report
So, out of curiosity, does Ymir's damage scale correctly when built for damage? Because I was screwing around in Conquest earlier, 3'd up four of the enemy team and got a full ult off in the middle of them and HOLY **** 1.5k damage each. I'm not aware of any other tank that can match that amount of damage on any of their skills, and a lot of damage-only gods can't even. I guess he's just a special case?

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 8, 2013 4:53am | Report
Yeah he is, it is because the ult is so easy to dodge (although is gotten a lot harder to dodge now that you can chose to detonate it and you can move the camera).

Previously he got 200% of mp, so they nerfed the damage with 25% :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 8, 2013 5:00pm | Report
Considering that's nearing the amount of damage my balls-out Ao Kuang ult build can do, it's a little ridiculous. His 2 also hits really hard. I could catch a mage in it, and bam, half their health is gone.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » December 10, 2013 11:48am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

Considering that's nearing the amount of damage my balls-out Ao Kuang ult build can do, it's a little ridiculous. His 2 also hits really hard. I could catch a mage in it, and bam, half their health is gone.

Mage Ymir is very hard in the early game though with his infinite mana hunger.

However, end game, he is unstoppable! Especially if you focus on mana items and a Book of Thoth!

Creationism

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by paverteal » January 4, 2014 3:16pm | Report
Get Polynomicon. That with frostbite allows for devastating basic attacks.

paverteal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }