Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Transcendence on Fenrir? is it worth it??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Transcendence on Fenrir? is it worth it?? 5 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Transcendence on Fenrir, Yes or No??
Yes.
No.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kolfson » April 4, 2015 8:10pm | Report
i am looking at buying this for Fenrir right after boots but idk if something has higher priority. i was playing him today and i noticed that ran out of mana rather quickly with my 3 and 2. this gave me the idea to go transcendence. just curious if he is fine mid and late game without this item or is it a item i should grab on a regular basis?
Pursuit of Happiness

Kolfson

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » April 5, 2015 1:33am | Report
Kolfson wrote:

i am looking at buying this for Fenrir right after boots but idk if something has higher priority. i was playing him today and i noticed that ran out of mana rather quickly with my 3 and 2. this gave me the idea to go transcendence. just curious if he is fine mid and late game without this item or is it a item i should grab on a regular basis?

I've never used him enough to notice. Personally, mid-late game most gods are really fine as far as mana goes. The only ones I've had experience with having to back late game is Ullr.

You'll probably be fine without it, just be smart with your abilities.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 5, 2015 1:43am | Report
nah fen doesn't need it that much. in late game he got more mana. but it isn't a bad item as the power it gives isn't low (and it's a saver choice then heartseeker)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » April 5, 2015 6:17am | Report
I never used it on him but it's probably decent because of the power it gives, you can try to always have 2 mana potions, that should be enough to sustain without Transcendence.

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kolfson » April 6, 2015 12:29am | Report
yeah it seems i'll be fine without transcendence. this was my last match with him
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=147213164
Pursuit of Happiness

Kolfson

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }