Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Unique Neith

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » The Unique Neith 25 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rinorim » September 16, 2015 3:07pm | Report
Overview of Neith and some personal favorites

Check out my guide on Neith, favors a split push style with accents on her abilities. Don't worry about boxing, you'll never have to :P
Carry since 2011

Rinorim

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » September 16, 2015 3:30pm | Report
I realize now that I spent some time commenting your guide already! :D
Just one comment then : "Ultimate is weak in teamfights" as a CONS for Neith. Please have a look on this game with Emilitoo (probably the current best Neith player worldwide). Neith's ultimate can really work great to engage a kill on a single target.

Neith is not the best boxer from all the hunters as she does not have steroid, but she's great at team fights, way better than most hunters anyway.
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 17, 2015 12:34am | Report
she is a good boxer because she can reduce the AS of other hunters a bit. but best boxer is not something she would reach as most hunters that do have steriods reach a higher attackspeed then neith ( Rama can easily outbox neith with his steriod and his pen arrows). Also looking at neith having pretty low basic attack damage compared to other hunters she won't reach it.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rinorim » September 17, 2015 6:58am | Report
Vithaliy wrote:

I realize now that I spent some time commenting your guide already! :D
Just one comment then : "Ultimate is weak in teamfights" as a CONS for Neith. Please have a look on this game with Emilitoo (probably the current best Neith player worldwide). Neith's ultimate can really work great to engage a kill on a single target.

Neith is not the best boxer from all the hunters as she does not have steroid, but she's great at team fights, way better than most hunters anyway.

I always appreciate your comments Vithaliy, but this time I've got you :P haha

I do say that her ultimate is weak and teamfights, and I stand by that statement for two reasons. One... her ult really is weak in teamfights, haha, and two... you said that her ultimate can work well to engage a kill on a single target. I agree with that, but that is not a teamfight, haha.

To respond to Devampi, I agree that she can box, and her Unravel helps, but sadly she'll never reach the late game potential of some other hunters. It seems that you agree here.
Carry since 2011

Rinorim

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » September 17, 2015 8:24am | Report
I stand my point, I don't consider this ultimate weak, it's still a 1s stun that you can apply "almost" globally (from as long as you have sight from teammates or wards or else).
Ok, it does not hurt as must as Medusa's ultimate, or Cupid's one, it's not as "global" as Xbalanque's one... but it's still better than Ullr's ultimate! Hahah! Got you now! :D

PS: For the readers that don't know Ullr, the joke is that he don't really have a ultimate as it allows him to change stance (like Hel) from melee to range (also giving him a attack speed/lifesteal buff)
Xbox One Player

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » September 17, 2015 8:33am | Report
Ullr is still good isnt he?
Whys noone use him?

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » September 17, 2015 8:43am | Report
Yeah Ullr is good, but probably the most difficult hunter to play.
Xbox One Player

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rinorim » September 17, 2015 11:50am | Report
Vithaliy wrote:

Yeah Ullr is good, but probably the most difficult hunter to play.

That is debatable, because some people find it quite simple to switch forms. :D

On your other point, you're right about the nice stun and whatnot, but hitting that in a teamfight is bad for 2 large reasons.

1. You're stopping for a large amount of time self-rooting to hit this shot, so it's uses are very limited. (You can't use it to catch up, etc...)

2. Anyone on the enemy team can just bodyblock you... so it's terrible for congested fights. In skirmishes it's ok, but very rarely is it going to make an appearance during a teamfight unless it's at the beginning or end.

However, Ullr ult is worse... fine. I'll let you have this one -_- :D XD
Carry since 2011

Rinorim

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » September 18, 2015 12:29am | Report
I find it quite easy to switch forms with Hel...but not with Ullr. Don't ask me why, it does not make sense to me! xD

Anyway, another reason for which Ullr is not played : he's just not as "cool" as Apollo, cute as Cupid or a female god (as Neith, Artemis, ...) which matters a lot in MOBA games apparently!

"The legend says that Kiki only play female gods" (except for Ah Puch and Poseidon)
Xbox One Player

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rinorim » September 18, 2015 5:21am | Report
To be completely honest... <_< I've never even played Ullr or Hel >_> lol...

But yeah... girls in MOBA's = played a lot... You probably know that Neith is my favorite character, although my favorite as far as character model is Sun Wukong, because he's freaking Goku. :D I just find him to be underwhelming right now. He's not pathetic or anything... but he's not superb either although the new Bluestone Pendant might make him viable for me.
Carry since 2011

Rinorim

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }