Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skadi Coming Soon?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Skadi Coming Soon? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » March 3, 2016 2:20pm | Report
If you go to smite wiki it actually shows skadi's name but it doesn't show anything about her abilities. It did the exact same thing before raijin came out so does this mean she is just coming soon or is it just speculation

N1gga_Ninja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 3, 2016 2:21pm | Report
She is confirmed the next god to be on smite, which I believe they'll stream her patch on the 16th.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » March 3, 2016 2:33pm | Report
Awesome I can't wait till she is released...do you know what class she will be? I assume a hunter right?

N1gga_Ninja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » March 3, 2016 2:53pm | Report
N1gga_Ninja wrote:

Awesome I can't wait till she is released...do you know what class she will be? I assume a hunter right?

How noone has made you change your name is beyond me...
I just had to comment when I saw what your username was LMAO

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 3, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Pretty sure that they accidentaly leaked her in this patch. Go to jungle practice and select the black tile after Zhong Kui and you can see her abilities. But no img what so ever of her / ability icons

And yes she's a hunter
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » March 3, 2016 9:17pm | Report

Pretty sure that they accidentaly leaked her in this patch. Go to jungle practice and select the black tile after Zhong Kui and you can see her abilities. But no img what so ever of her / ability icons

And yes she's a hunter

Nah Prism, that's Jing Wei that accidentally got put into the game early, not Skadi.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » March 4, 2016 6:24am | Report
Can't wait till she is finally out man I hope she is at least a DECENT hunter unlike some others but I'm not going to say any names cough cough (ah muzen cab)

N1gga_Ninja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » March 4, 2016 6:25am | Report
And I camt believe they changed Xing tian number 2 too a slow

N1gga_Ninja

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }