Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Question about aura's

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Question about aura's 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 11, 2014 1:17am | Report
I know you cant have the same aura stack on each other but do differant aura work with each other? Like say withblade and void stone. Two differant effects would they both work?

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 11, 2014 2:35am | Report
Yeah, they would.
Only if there are two same auras then they don't stack. If two of your team mates have Rod of Asclepius and are standing near you, the effect of the aura would be the same as if only one of them was standing near you. But different auras stack. The only exception is Mystical Mail. Because it's a straight up damage aura, if you have two team mates having Mystical Mail standing near an enemy, that enemy is going to be hit by both auras.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » April 11, 2014 4:28am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Yeah, they would.
Only if there are two same auras then they don't stack. If two of your team mates have Rod of Asclepius and are standing near you, the effect of the aura would be the same as if only one of them was standing near you. But different auras stack. The only exception is Mystical Mail. Because it's a straight up damage aura, if you have two team mates having Mystical Mail standing near an enemy, that enemy is going to be hit by both auras.

5 mystical mails OP
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 11, 2014 11:51am | Report
thanks I been using witchblade and Void stone for Chang'e, allows me to hit and run alot more easier. Sense kinda how I play her. Sense I change to this I been surviving Melee attacks alot more easier now

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 11, 2014 11:02pm | Report
witch blade is kinda worthless for Chang'e. If you seek mobility, get Rod of Asclepius.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 12, 2014 4:25pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

witch blade is kinda worthless for Chang'e. If you seek mobility, get Rod of Asclepius.

Actually its been helping me.... The defense it gives me is actually been keeping me alive very well

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 12, 2014 9:58pm | Report
Breastplate of Valor will serve you much better if you want physical defense. The extra healing, power, mobility and health from Rod of Asclepius is very good.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 13, 2014 10:57pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Breastplate of Valor will serve you much better if you want physical defense. The extra healing, power, mobility and health from Rod of Asclepius is very good.

I did use it but im using the witch blade because of the aura helps so much

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 23, 2014 5:43am | Report
muas wrote:

5 mystical mails OP

Thats Approaching Anubis Tick Territory, I wonder if spear of magus would stack as well, bye bye protections.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » April 23, 2014 6:47am | Report
5 mystical (R.I.P Mark) Mails = 5 instances of 40 damage a second = 200 magical damage/sec, not counting magical protection. Magical protection hurts this strat hard, though - it affects every single tick.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }