Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Possible God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Possible God 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 3, 2013 11:26am | Report
I would rather have bruiser than assassin, assassins are kinda irritating ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 3, 2013 12:10pm | Report
I vote for fenrir as assassin

they're more fun
they have some sins and twice the *** (old joke is old)

exept for bacchus who has a HUGE ***.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 3, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Bacchus doesn't have a huge *** :( he is just big boned

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 3, 2013 3:50pm | Report
Lol Animus, was that especially meant for ComicBookGuy? Anyways, if Fenrir does get released, I'm assuming he's going to be an amazing counter to Odin. (I hope) Because Thor counters Loki like crazy.

But Nogglez, isn't Bakasura already enough. In all the games I've been in, he's either fed or get's fed. (Like Hebo)
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 3, 2013 4:42pm | Report
Bakasura IS a great god and I enjoy him greatly. But I am always looking for fresh new gods to play and enjoy playing all types of gods. I would love to see another assassin just because its my favorite playstyle, but whatever fenrir is released as, I am sure I will love him :)
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 1:47am | Report
i bet you though of hermes because you tried to remember all the bosses on god of war XD

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 5, 2013 2:02pm | Report
That actually reminds me...how cool would it be to have the greek Titan's, Kronos, Hyperion, Helios, etc.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by deadpoolherpderp » March 8, 2013 4:00am | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Man...I REALLY want to see Fenrir. Can't believe they have had his model this long and not released him yet.

The model was removed a long long time ago.

deadpoolherpderp

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » March 8, 2013 1:33pm | Report
I don't want too many crazy assassins. Too many ON/OFF switches make for a boring overall game play. Look at Loki: if he hits you with his ult you are dead. If he misses, he's probably dead. Or he dashes away to hide until his Ult comes up again. I don't want a lot of those characters in the game. the SURPRISE I'M DEAD! is fun a couple of times, but can get really really boring, and can actually kill gameplay on the whole.

nothing, nothing, nothing, YOU'RE DEAD, nothing, nothing, nothing, I'M DEAD ... yuck.

I like the gods that encourage engagement, and trading of blows, and just more action in general.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 9, 2013 2:40pm | Report
Quoted:
The model was removed a long long time ago.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, I was really looking forward to him. Shame on you Hi-Rez.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }