Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New heartseeker discussion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » New heartseeker discussion 18 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Do you think new Heartseeker will be a core item on Ability based assassins?
Yes
No
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Epicbuttercat » September 9, 2019 11:21pm | Report
They have to do something about this with not letting susano eat the enemy team like little rats but not making the item worse for others, maybe like you have to wait a couple seconds per ability but does not affect another ability. btw like your profile picture clay ;)

Epicbuttercat
<Assassin Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 10, 2019 5:43am | Report
GaseousClay wrote:

More burst DMG, never gonna be worse...
Freaking susano will proc it 6x , haha... glad I started playing him recently

It procs 4 times on susano. His first skill is 1 skill divided in 3 parts, so the extra damage procs on the first use, just like Hydra does nowadays.

Susano will proc it as many times as any god with 4 damage skills does, like Ratatoskr and Ravana do.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 10, 2019 6:00am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

It procs 4 times on susano. His first skill is 1 skill divided in 3 parts, so the extra damage procs on the first use, just like Hydra does nowadays.

Go to jung practice and check out crusher on him. PRETTY sure it procs 3x on his "1" ... I will double check in a bit.

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 10, 2019 9:06am | Report
GaseousClay wrote:

Go to jung practice and check out crusher on him. PRETTY sure it procs 3x on his "1" ... I will double check in a bit.

I doubt, HR changed long ago the hydra procs, so I'm believing they won't be so stupid to make Susano proc items 3x on his 1 because he would be easily top tier. I may check it later, at night but I'm pretty sure it also doesn't proc more than once, at least it didn't use to, unless if they changed it and didn't announce like they did with anti healing stack.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 10, 2019 1:16pm | Report
I was wrong :P ... It procs 3 times on 3 seperate targets. I THINK?

So you know how there are 3 odin bots next to each other? I hit all 3 off them in succession.

YT Link

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 10, 2019 1:29pm | Report
GaseousClay wrote:

I was wrong :P ... It procs 3 times on 3 seperate targets. I THINK?

So you know how there are 3 odin bots next to each other? I hit all 3 off them in succession.

YT Link

Hum...Seems that I was right. I mean, if HR let crusher proc 3 times on the same target with his 1, Susano would top tier right now. On your video you didn't proc crusher 3 times, you proc it once on each Odin, I don't know if I was clear enough but I was talking about proc it 3 times IN THE SAME TARGET using only his 1.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 10, 2019 1:46pm | Report
Yeah I explained it wrong the 2nd time too

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Karisma » September 19, 2019 12:18am | Report
Def should be :)
Currently playing Classic WoW.

Shaman Raid Tank

aficionado & expert in off-meta specs: Melee Hunter, Smite Priest, Priest Tank Guide, Rogue Tank and more...

Karisma

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }