Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is Bacchus worth buying?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Is Bacchus worth buying? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 20, 2013 10:19am | Report
( I have placed this topic in the general discussing, though I just realised its better here )

So far, I am quite new to Smite. and I have almost enough favor to buy Bacchus. He seemed really awesome and a great tank. But I got staggered when I read on a thread about his Nerf's destroying Bacchus.. So is he worth buying?
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 20, 2013 10:26am | Report
Well, Bacchus has been one of my favo gods, and I really loved him. Buuuuuuuut his nerf came so hard and I don't like him anymore. It is not to say that he's terrible, but definitively a lot worse than was before. To me all the fun level is gone, but this shouldn't affect you :P
Before you buy anyone you should always rent them a couple of times or just try them before you unlock them, because I got screwed with not trying a god before I bought him.
If you are really uncertain than I suggest not buying anyone.
That was me saying how bad he is, but a lot of other people do still love him and stuff :P
I do not think he is a top tier pick as he was before, but you can always try >_<
Btw if you would explain what your style is than we could work some things out, but first off tell me what you want from a god.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 20, 2013 4:44pm | Report
Do you like playing support/tank?
If you do I would strongly recommend buying Bacchus. Even though Ymir and Sobek are stronger picks as of now, Bacchus is still a top tier pick (dat initiate is the sexiest thing ever) ;)

PS there is always the godpack, best money I've ever spent!
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }