Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to deal magical god on solo lane? (by using vamana)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » How to deal magical god on solo lane? (by using vamana) 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TyBroChill » September 14, 2014 1:26pm | Report
In my opinion on the Chaac trouble would be to go rank 2 Runeforged Hammer off the bat (great at full item because the power increase stacks with your passive) with HoG 1, 2 mana pots and a ward. Witchblade for item 2, and at that point you can actually box with Chaac no problem. As long as you ward near his blue AS WELL AS yours, you can press the lane and cut down his gold farm. When I say this makes Chaac easy-mode to lane against, I'm not kidding. I look forward to soloing against Chasc at this point.

Magical users still give me trouble though, anyone have advice on what item to go first if I'm taking Ancile as second item?

*Edited for formatting

TyBroChill

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 15, 2014 1:15pm | Report
the revive

also on a solo lane as Vamana you shouldn't take HoG (you should never take HoG as solo laner because most of the time your jungler will drop the buff for you).

Runeforged Hammer will only give you the health in the beginning mostly Chaac will go a soon Jotunn's Wrath. the witch blade is going to be very painful for chaac mostly.

I wonder how you would cut his gold because a good chaac won't go agro against you but just clear with his Thunder Strike. If he can poke you at the same time it's just a bonus.

on magical users I would just go boots-ancile. because that gives a nice early pen and the movement speed allows you to dodge certain attacks better or escape certain attack better.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » September 24, 2014 8:19am | Report
Devampi wrote:

also on a solo lane as Vamana you shouldn't take HoG (you should never take HoG as solo laner because most of the time your jungler will drop the buff for you).

It isn't uncommon for solos with weak clear to use HoG, whenever they can to increase clear.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 24, 2014 11:35am | Report
festive1 wrote:

It isn't uncommon for solos with weak clear to use HoG, whenever they can to increase clear.

jup dpends mostly on your wave clear and the enemies wave clear. but in my opinion a lot of them have good wave clear (if not interupted). from the common used warriors

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }