Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Heavy Hammer/Frostbound Hammer tier list

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Heavy Hammer/Frostbound Hammer tier list 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » April 11, 2015 4:01pm | Report
So i was wondering what gods can make a good use of Heavy Hammer/ Frostbound Hammer, so i made this tier list.I'm no expert, i admit i have no idea how some gods play with those items (example Loki and Fenrir) and that's probably why i made this post, i think it's fun to break the meta and try new things.
Leave a comment with your thoughts on that list!

Link for the tier list:http://www.smitetierlist.com/?list=696695

Going to make a legend from the top of my head there:

SS:Just awesome, core item on these gods.

S+:Very good, always an option.

S:Very good pick on some situations.

A:Fairly decent on some situations.

B:Bad, hard to make even a decent use.

C:Very bad, nearly impossible to use.

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 11, 2015 7:56pm | Report
I agree with this list except for Thanatos and Arachne. They only really benefit from it if you intend to do an immediate early game invade. A lot of the other ones like Vamana and Bakasura can use it right through their mid game as well, but Thanatos has a self movement speed buff and Arachne has a movement speed buff and slow with her webs, on top of the fact that both have ultimates that can pursue enemies, altogether making Heavy Hammer less useful.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » April 12, 2015 6:37am | Report
Zilby wrote:

I agree with this list except for Thanatos and Arachne. They only really benefit from it if you intend to do an immediate early game invade. A lot of the other ones like Vamana and Bakasura can use it right through their mid game as well, but Thanatos has a self movement speed buff and Arachne has a movement speed buff and slow with her webs, on top of the fact that both have ultimates that can pursue enemies, altogether making Heavy Hammer less useful.

Yeah, you're right, i put vamana on S+ and thanatos and arachne on S-

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }