Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Duo jungle: Is it a thing?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Duo jungle: Is it a thing? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 21, 2014 5:37am | Report
festive1 wrote:

I think that it could be fun, but it is also highly illogical, a duo junglier would bring nothing to the team, in fact it would be bad for the team, the carry wouldn't have a support and the two jungles would be stealing experience from each other. It wouldn't be a duo jungle but a jungled and an extreme roamer, the roamer would constantly be invading, and providing support to the 3 lanes when needed.

But what if the support ( Sun Wukong for example) was half jungler, half support and stayed only in the part of the jungle then duo lane is, and the real jungler used the whole jungle.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » April 21, 2014 8:38am | Report
Hmmm, but it's really close to what an actual meta is. Now support rotates to mid every 2 minutes for mid harpies and gank if possible (sometimes support goes even further and ganks solo lane). The only difference is that support does not take any jungle camps except of duo lane blue.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 21, 2014 5:32pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

But what if the support ( Sun Wukong for example) was half jungler, half support and stayed only in the part of the jungle then duo lane is, and the real jungler used the whole jungle.

Thats what the meta is right now, it's just I was saying for them to be considered 'duo junglers' they would have to be a more extreme version of what a support is right now.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DrPinkies » April 28, 2014 9:15am | Report
Perhaps the Solo and Carry could switch lanes? Then have one jungler purely in charge of rotation harass/ganks, and the other jungler farming and counterjungling.

I feel like if a team played it enough and got good at it, they would be successful with it more games than not.
In Game Name: DrPinkies

DrPinkies

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }