Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bruisers in the solo lane

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Bruisers in the solo lane 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 17, 2014 7:03am | Report
So every time I play solo lane and get put against a bruiser ( Chaac, Osiris or Vamana) who knows what he's doing I get wrecked. I dunno what it is, with Loki, Hades and Ra I just get poked too much. They can just freely attack me and deal with the wave later. IT'S SO ANNOYING

Halp pls <3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 17, 2014 7:05am | Report
Pick Bakasura and wreck them

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 17, 2014 7:15am | Report

Pick Bakasura and wreck them

Any other options? I like baka but there should be more counters :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 17, 2014 9:01am | Report
play hel passive untill you have your 3 mostly done and you will be the most annoying little **** that warriors ever play against.

fact if you are hel in solo lane you are a sadist and want to see other people's worlds burn.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 17, 2014 3:49pm | Report
with ra just play passive until like lvl 7 or whatever it is when you can insta clear with 1-3 combo (lvl 1 3 and lvl 3-4 1). Then you just either wait for him to push (you get ****ed if he freezes you out of farm) or you go up to the wave and 3-1 before they meet/when they meet then run to your tower or rotate (you might get **** on if you mess up and you can get ganked).

Same pretty much goes Loki as well, play careful call for ganks and farm when the enemy burns his cooldowns. And when you get decoy lvl 4 and some HS stacks you are good to go.

With hades you can't use the 1-3 combo (unless you can manage to hit the enemy god as well as the minions, so that you get minion aggro that way he can not turn on you unless he wants to lose 50% of his HP from your 3) you need the 1 to escape so use the 2-3 combo to clear with instead and 1 to escape if needed.

But do not take my word for it I'm just a scrub who cant even carry ranked games... #salty
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 17, 2014 10:16pm | Report

with ra just play passive until like lvl 7 or whatever it is when you can insta clear with 1-3 combo (lvl 1 3 and lvl 3-4 1). Then you just either wait for him to push (you get ****ed if he freezes you out of farm) or you go up to the wave and 3-1 before they meet/when they meet then run to your tower or rotate (you might get **** on if you mess up and you can get ganked).

Same pretty much goes Loki as well, play careful call for ganks and farm when the enemy burns his cooldowns. And when you get decoy lvl 4 and some HS stacks you are good to go.

With hades you can't use the 1-3 combo (unless you can manage to hit the enemy god as well as the minions, so that you get minion aggro that way he can not turn on you unless he wants to lose 50% of his HP from your 3) you need the 1 to escape so use the 2-3 combo to clear with instead and 1 to escape if needed.

But do not take my word for it I'm just a scrub who cant even carry ranked games... #salty

Yeah I'm a bit sceptical about taking your advice.....
Jk, thanks :)
Don't like playing passive though, so boring :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 18, 2014 5:57am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Yeah I'm a bit sceptical about taking your advice.....
Jk, thanks :)
Don't like playing passive though, so boring :3

Hehe

The worst thing you can do in solo lane (and mid for that matter) is die, so a lot of the time playing passive is just what you have to do. Losing some gold and exp to the tower is a hell of a lot better than dying and losing like 2-3 waves and tower damage :P

a 500-1000 gold difference can easily be recovered by either the enemy solo going for a bad rotation and either dying or just losing a wave or two. Or by a successful gank from your mid/jungle :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 24, 2014 11:11pm | Report
I don't play anything but bruiser in solo, so I'm not of much assistance, but this might help.
Most bruisers you'll see (Herc, Osiris, Chaac) won't play passive early game. Osiris maybe because he's squisy as balls early game, but Chaac and Herc have some reaaal sustain. It's really hard to win against a bruiser who's playing well, and I only find myself not owning lane when the enemy laner keeps alive and farmed. It's even worse when the enemy laner keeps alive, farmed, and the enemy jungler gets good ganks off that mange to force me to back or kill me. So, just play passively and keep the bruiser from just wrecking lane and it should be smooth sailing.
(P.S. If you're up against a herc you should probably just leave an go far, far away. Herc's 3 just gives him way too much sustain for even he bo to deal with if the herc is good, so be carefule around him)
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thegenuinebuzz » June 28, 2014 12:42pm | Report
I actually don't see Hercules' sustain as that high. He generally maxes mitigate wounds last, maybe after driving strike for some people, and that's only 15*4 + 40% Healing.

Let's say you play badly and hit him with a He Bo nuke at that time, and you deal 300 damage, (hitting spout and 1) he will heal up : 60 + 120HP.

180HP per 17 seconds isn't a major amount of healing, especially considering that this is a less than ideal scenario, as you hit him with your nuke. If you play correctly he'll only heal up about 60HP in that time period.

What's strong about Hercules is the massive damage he brings, especially level 1 to 10. He has oneshot potential against mages like He Bo and that's what's dangerous.

Hercules should be treated as an all in assassin in lane, Not a sustainBot Warrior like Chaac or Tyr. This is the major flaw people don't realize against Hercules.
TheGenuineBuzz
Warrior
Main Diamond 3 LoL (quit) +
Guide maker

Thegenuinebuzz

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }