Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

About Hunters and build paths...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » About Hunters and build paths... 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » April 19, 2020 9:11am | Report
Cherno combo deals a lot of damage and if you go trans + AA his passive hurts a lot mid/late game

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » April 19, 2020 12:58pm | Report
Also could include AA builds with both Crit and Qin's

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » April 20, 2020 12:05pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

I am going to agree with Kriega's list here. Although I think Chernobog would also be under AA, because he has a good steroid which he is more reliant on than his 1 if you ask me.

why Apollo and Artemis are AA based instead of hybrid has more to do with their reliance on their attack speed steroids in their kit. The ability damage is more a nice add-on for them, but they can't rely on it. Most hybrids rely on it much more as their steroids are a lot weaker

I disagree. While his steroid and his passive indicate that he's a pure AA based god, his 1 has a scaling of 80% both on hit and on detonation. If going full with an ability-based build, his 1+2 combo can take about 70% HP from a squishy enemy.

Of course you don't want to go full ability-based on him, that's why a hybrid path (Trans + Asi) is the best for him, at least with my playstyle.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }