Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ridiculous Siege Loss Streak - Keep getting teamed with feeders

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Ridiculous Siege Loss Streak - Keep getting teamed with feeders 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » June 4, 2014 3:21pm | Report
I've tried to consider every logical explanation - I've even tried to chalk it up to bad luck - but before the Janus patch, I was probably at an 80% siege mode win percentage. Since the Janus patch, I have lost EVERY single Siege game. They all go something like this: I get first blood.. sometimes a double kill.. regardless - I kill whoever is in my lane early. Then it starts - one by one my other three teammates start getting picked off to the point where I can barely manage to stay alive. I always end up finishing the only person on my team with a positive K/D/A. I mean - it's getting ridiculous. I've tried restarting the game, reinstalling the game... I literally have not had one competent teammate in 20+ siege matches. Something must have gone terribly wrong with the matchmaking system and my account has been flagged for - "stick with the sh*ttiest players possible" - I mean I've had some lose streaks but they never last for more than 3 games. This is ridiculous. It's like my teammates are feeding intentionally. The last game I just played I went 6/3/0 - 0 assists because NO ONE else on the team had a SINGLE kill. It keeps happening but I keep playing hoping to break the cycle. Am I just cursed or is it actually possible that there's a technical issue here?

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SweetTenderLove » August 9, 2014 12:30pm | Report
This happens to me too, so I just formed a group of competent friends to queue with.

SweetTenderLove

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 9, 2014 12:47pm | Report
I doubt that it's a technical issue. Probably just bad luck, or maybe you really are cursed.
I just play with friends most of the time, although finding people to play with can be hard for some.

edit: I just realized that holy necro this is old.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 9, 2014 1:55pm | Report
Lol.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 9, 2014 3:44pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

I doubt that it's a technical issue. Probably just bad luck, or maybe you really are cursed.
I just play with friends most of the time, although finding people to play with can be hard for some.

edit: I just realized that holy necro this is old.

And the person :O

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }