Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Previewing Posts before Publishing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Previewing Posts before Publishing 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shyzer » January 11, 2014 6:06pm | Report
Heya!

I'm about to create a thread that contains A LOT of work and I was wondering if there is a way to preview a post before publishing. I may be blind but I don't think I see any buttons or anything...

I plan on using templates or codes (not quite sure what the accurate term is) for the first time and I'd rather not have people see a piece of work that looks like a corrupted word document.

Specifically, I plan to be using Subzero's template in this forum post:
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/god-item-ideas/a-note-to-all-members-of-the-smite-god-making-community-2740
And I'd like to use his template, but I don't know how to implement it into the post itself and make it look all pretty.

Thanks!

Shyzer

Edit: Oh yeah! Is there any way I can play around with a post? Such as: Type whatever I want and practice coding and that nobody will be able to see the post except for forum moderators? Thanks again.

Shyzer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 11, 2014 6:14pm | Report
I would recommend creating a guide that you never intend to publish, using it for things such as this. I have one of my own, as it makes it very easy to simply save + view and see how it looks. There is a slight difference in the width of guides and posts that might affect presentation, but I don't think it'll be too bad.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }