Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Including items in a build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Including items in a build 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GhostEcho » January 1, 2016 10:08am | Report
I've tried to delay having to ask this question by looking everywhere I could think of; Guides, google, forums...So pardon me if it's explained somewhere, I didn't find it.

How do I show items/skills/gods in a build. In any of the higher quality builds you will see images and lines of text that when hovered over will display a box with information of the item/skill/god in question. I'd like to know how to do both, images and lines of text. Thanks ^^

GhostEcho

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 1, 2016 11:08am | Report
Do you mean like this - Fire Shards

If so then you should find a basics guide on BBCoding to look through.

The way to write it like that is to use a double [ either side of fire shards, like so:
Code:
[[fire shards]]

If that's not what you meant then you might need to explain what you mean a little further.

Hope this helps

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GhostEcho » January 1, 2016 11:24am | Report
Nope. that's exactly what I meant. Though I have also seen large images without text.

Also, about the bbcode guides. I looked through several(linked directly from smitefire) and couldn't find that code. Guess I didn't look hard enough ;) Thanks mate

GhostEcho

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 1, 2016 12:19pm | Report
the one SF links isn't really right you need to go to mobafire itself and take the link there.

the big once you are talking about are icons
Code:
[icon=fire shards size=50]

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 1, 2016 1:09pm | Report
Here's the GuideCrafting Guide I used to learn basic BBcoding when I made my Nox Guide.

It's a League of legends guide-making guide, but it's mobafire, which smite fire is a branch of, so everything the guide mentions is relevant here.

After getting out my first draft of my own guide, feedback and tips from people like Devampi helped me improve my guide In the coming drafts.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GhostEcho » January 1, 2016 3:01pm | Report
Thank you both very much, I should have everything I need now. ^^

GhostEcho

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }