Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help with adding videos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Help with adding videos 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slippery » August 22, 2015 10:24am | Report
Hello, I had a small problem that I need help with. Whenever I try to add a video to my guide, never shows when i try to proof-read my guide. I have been using the youtube video tool in the toolbar, but whether I paste the entire link, or just the id tag, I still get the blank space in proof read. Does the guide need to be published for the video to show, or am i doing something wrong?

Slippery

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 22, 2015 10:38am | Report

Should work regardless of publishing I believe. You can quote what I posted to see if that works in your guide (in this case I used both the youtube and embed functions). It may just be that the video you're linking to is glitchy.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slippery » August 22, 2015 11:32am | Report
Thanks for the quick reply. The videos you posted had the same issue that I had... and then I realized that I had encryption block enabled without realizing it (seriously, why does chrome enable it by default, especially to a youtube encryption :P). Disabled it and videos are loading normally. Thanks for helping me notice that the blocker was on lol.

Slippery

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 22, 2015 1:10pm | Report
Np, and yeah chrome can be a ***** sometimes lol. Sometimes its best to test stuff like this on multiple browsers.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 22, 2015 1:45pm | Report
same is for FF it sometimes decides to not show pictures (aka break them while another browser doesn't)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }