Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FPS Problems since may/june

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » FPS Problems since may/june 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jarnen » October 11, 2015 7:41pm | Report
Okay, So Let me start here by saying I have done most of the generic "Solutions", updated drivers, Temp checks, fully reinstalling smite multiple times(100% clean), prayed to allah, consulted the oracle, seriously all the things I can think of. So, anyways I'll get to my problems that I'm having, So around may or June of this year, I started having just awful FPS spikes, Going from playing capped at 150, It drops to sub 30 at times. It gets to the point where its unplayable at times and I have searched for over a month or 2 for more solutions only to find that A lot of others were having the same problem unfortunately for 5 months of posts I've Been searching through there seems to be no solution posted? That doesn't make much sense to me. In my research I have found that the problem persists through all kinds of different video cards processors and such I even saw someone posting linking that they were using 2 titans, and an i7... as i said though everyones setup varied. So that leads me to believe that it is not a hardware issue. But I will go ahead and post my specs anyways yada yada yada, to get that out of the way. I play Arma3 on high at 60 fps and stream as well. There is no reason why my comp should be having an issue with this, And until this gets fixed I will be quitting which is very unfortunate. Anyways if anyone can shed some light on the matter I would greatly appreciate and would love to be able to come back to the game. Thank you for your guys time!

Nvidia 960 2gig graphics card not even 2 months old, 8 gigs ddr3, amd 8150 8 core processor.

I have nowhere else to go and nothing else comes to mind so please if anyone can help please do.

Jarnen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » October 12, 2015 8:32am | Report
Your text to link here...

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jarnen » October 12, 2015 11:46am | Report
I have ran it on the bare minimum and still fps spikes..

Along with trying a booster program, and overclocking my gpu and cpu(Although both unneeded) have tried both overclocked and not atm I removed the overclock because there was no reason to have it just for smite.

Jarnen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CometCrawler7 » November 22, 2015 3:56pm | Report
My settings are currently and have always been on bare minimum, the fps is terrible, more so terrible than anyone elses fps that ive heard of, my fps on the homescreen has NEVER gotten 70 or above, and during a match, my fps has NEVER gotten past 25 running around 7 to 15 fps constantly. the headaches this causes me makes me rage to the point where im smashing my desk. All while being told I should be playing co-op because i suck. But im a great smite player, that is crippled by terrible fps. HOW DO I FIX IT????

CometCrawler7

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }