Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Bug Report] Search Tab

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » [Bug Report] Search Tab 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 21, 2016 10:43am | Report
I was talking to some other members on the site through Curse and the conversation ended up in me searching a certain user's name, but on the moment I tried to search it said " No Results Found". I tried another name and it gave me the same result. Then I searched for Stuke99's name and it said, yet again, "No Results Found". I have the confirmation from other members from this chat, specially DucksRock, that they also have this bug. It's both on the Gods tab and the Members tab, from what I checked.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 21, 2016 11:08am | Report
It does appear the the search function is offline right now
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » January 22, 2016 9:05am | Report
Yeah we did an update but it broke the search function. :D Working on fixing it now, sorry guys! Should be back up soon.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » January 28, 2016 2:03pm | Report
Should be fixed now! Try again.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 28, 2016 3:00pm | Report
Looks good!
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }