Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Banned problem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Banned problem 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dapred0922 » March 1, 2015 6:49pm | Report
I have a huge problem. When i log in it says "you account has been banned". I put so much time into this account and now its banned. I don't even know why at all. I do not do anything wrong at all. I am really scared to the fact that my account is gone now. How do i get it unbanned?

dapred0922

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 1, 2015 8:01pm | Report
There are multiple reasons as to why you may have gotten banned. The best you could probably do is send a support ticket to Hi-Rez asking why you have been banned. However, I've heard that Hi-Rez support isn't all that responsive to a lot of "ban reason tickets". Make sure to find out why you have been banned. It could be due to third party applications running in the background. So if you have any hacks for Smite or any other game running in the background, hirez services could've picked it up. If you're using shaders like sweetfx, that could be a reason.

FYI, if you were banned for hacking, they won't show proof/evidence nor explain further. Due to a policy Hi-Rez has, they don't reveal evidence of bans so that their cheat detection services don't get exploited.

If all else fails with support, make sure you are in-depth in every way or possible form and go on the smite subreddit. Have an answer for everything and you will be heard!

Or, you got banned for harassment... Which you can do nothing except ask for a warning/second chance.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » March 1, 2015 9:55pm | Report
I was banned for bm back in the day. I never bm now lolz.
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 2, 2015 2:52am | Report
pretty much what green says if you are banned for harassment it's only for X amount of time. (24 hours first time 2 days second 1 week third 1 month 4 6 month 5th after that perma I believe. read it on the site somewhere can't remember it well.)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }