Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

500 favor problem...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » 500 favor problem... 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danzilla57 » July 17, 2014 9:45am | Report
Hi! :)

I have a ****ing annoying problem. When i reached level 9, i got my 500 favor for levelling up. There's everything alright. But now. I didnt get any of these 500 favors. I'm now level 12 with my new profile and for 3 levels I didnt get my 500 favors.. What should i do? I wrote a mail to the support, but nothing happend.. Has it already happend to you guys?

danzilla57

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 17, 2014 9:50am | Report
Um, dunno, it's been a while since I was pre-level 30. But honestly, this shouldn't really matter. Favor quickly becomes worthless anyway, especially if you got the Ultimate God Pack.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danzilla57 » July 17, 2014 9:52am | Report
Yeah.. But for me the UGP is unnecessary. I dont want all of the gods. In the game to gain favor is already hard.. And i need that 500 favors.:/

danzilla57

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 17, 2014 11:18am | Report
Favor is actually pretty easy to come by, if I play actively, i'd get around 500 favor in a week idk I don't even count

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 17, 2014 12:17pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Favor is actually pretty easy to come by, if I play actively, i'd get around 500 favor in a week idk I don't even count

I noticed it got harder. normally if you lose a battle you would gain around 60 favor and now it's only 30. and if you won you would get at least 110 (without first win). now it's at least 75 or something like that.

I noticed this after my stop of 2-3 weeks. normally when I play actively I could get +-0,75 to 1 god. now it's much lower

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » July 17, 2014 12:36pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

I noticed it got harder. normally if you lose a battle you would gain around 60 favor and now it's only 30. and if you won you would get at least 110 (without first win). now it's at least 75 or something like that.

I noticed this after my stop of 2-3 weeks. normally when I play actively I could get +-0,75 to 1 god. now it's much lower

I have also noticed favor seems to be harder to get. If I were conspiratorial I'd say hirez made it harder to earn favor so you would end up buying boosters they are a company after all.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danzilla57 » July 17, 2014 3:55pm | Report
they fix it today. :)

patch notes: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?21504-Prelim-Friday-Hot-Fixes-7-18-2014

danzilla57

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ClawsClaws » July 17, 2014 7:11pm | Report

no it has not.... siiiiiigh. What is the patch not released or something? I read this, was happy, went on and played till I got a level and NO FAVOR.

I sure hope they refund the favor wasted this way, unimpressed.

ClawsClaws

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 17, 2014 8:19pm | Report
This is for 7/19/14, tomorrow.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 18, 2014 12:05am | Report
Wait they're gonna BUFF Serqet?
Are you drunk Hi-Rez??

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }