Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Signature Tutorials

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Signature Tutorials 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 28, 2014 6:07pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

It definitely better now. I'd still delete some of the rubbish outside the lines with the eraser tool though :p

Done that on the actual wallpaper.

Feather edges really does the trick.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 12, 2014 7:56pm | Report
Hey Janitsu ^_^

Wow, this is pretty sweet!

Definately what I need to learn the basics. I just have questions about the Nebula on the kat sig.
Is there a way of making that without having to download anything? If not what is your recommended way of making a nice background with normal Photoshop (CS5.1 if that's important). I'm making some really nice 'pictures' by resizing and colourising etc. but I feel it needs a background or a decent effect to make it look peerrrrrrteh.

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Made by yours truly c:

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » December 13, 2014 7:18am | Report
Kadius wrote:

Hey Janitsu ^_^

Wow, this is pretty sweet!

Definately what I need to learn the basics. I just have questions about the Nebula on the kat sig.
Is there a way of making that without having to download anything? If not what is your recommended way of making a nice background with normal Photoshop (CS5.1 if that's important). I'm making some really nice 'pictures' by resizing and colourising etc. but I feel it needs a background or a decent effect to make it look peerrrrrrteh.

Splatter brushes and abstract backgrounds are great (DeviantArt for the brushes and google for the abstract backgrounds. To get an abstract background of the selected/wanted colour just add the colour to the search phrase "violet abstract background" for example)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 16, 2014 6:05am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Splatter brushes and abstract backgrounds are great (DeviantArt for the brushes and google for the abstract backgrounds. To get an abstract background of the selected/wanted colour just add the colour to the search phrase "violet abstract background" for example)

Cheers

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Made by yours truly c:

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » February 1, 2016 9:35am | Report
im back in business B)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }