Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"The Smite Art Thread"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » "The Smite Art Thread" 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 12, 2014 12:15am | Report
Imma use dat Kali drawing when you finish for my guide.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fredathor » July 21, 2014 5:34am | Report
I'm currently working on some artwork in Photoshop. I've barely done digital painting so this is one of my very few projects that I've done on Photoshop (when it comes it painting digitally).
Gonna take some time to get done lmao, but I'm doing it for fun so hopefully I wont even gonna notice how long it's gonna take :3
My idea is to create this wallpaper..ish thingy, with one god/goddess of each pantheon, as you can see there are only 4 characters out of 7 so if I'm in the mood for it, the other 3 will be added as well, depending on how much time the actual painting itself will take :)

(From left: Hercules, Nu Wa, Osiris and Rama.)

Feedback?

Fredathor

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 21, 2014 6:14am | Report
@Jordenito - Im going to reupload this, the file has been outdated so im gonna re-upload it to deviantart when its done.

@Fredathor - Nice that's awesome, i really like to learn to do that digital painting on photoshop, but all i know there is editing.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fredathor » July 21, 2014 9:32am | Report
Mekali wrote:

@Jordenito - Im going to reupload this, the file has been outdated so im gonna re-upload it to deviantart when its done.

@Fredathor - Nice that's awesome, i really like to learn to do that digital painting on photoshop, but all i know there is editing.

Thank you so much! :3
I know that feeling, I got my drawing tablet about a year ago, but started using it just couple of months ago lmao.
I've always been an artistic person, taken every possible extra classes in art in school so I'm basicly well learned when it comes to the basics and tricks of art. However, as mentioned earlier, I'm new to the digital painting part ^^
Here's another picture I made with the computer mouse and not with the drawing tablet itself.
This is however a recreation with changes of an existing picture however, but still, I've made it from scratch ^^ (Picture below)

I don't know when Nu Wa will be completed, but since I'm not a professional who's unable to create digital artwork quickly, I think Ima just gonna publish one character at time as they're done, and then release the complete picture in the future :)

Fredathor

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }