Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Janitsu's Graphics Café

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Janitsu's Graphics Café 70 posts - page 2 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » June 22, 2014 10:51am | Report
You do coding? like webpage coding or advanced BBcoding. If its either then i would really want to learn it from you....
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » June 22, 2014 12:57pm | Report
Demolibium wrote:

You do coding? like webpage coding or advanced BBcoding. If its either then i would really want to learn it from you....

Well mostly BBCode

but I do know Ruby, CSS, HTML and some Java (I once wanted to be Minecraft modder :p)

EDIT: I'd like to add that I don't know these well enough to construct a working webpage :p

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 22, 2014 8:40pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

The quality is kinda meh because the size of the original picture was very small. Also the colour scheme was kinda bright which made it hard to do much without ruining the harmony in the picture.

Yeah, looks great! I'm gonna use it on a couple sites not gonna mention here. But I hope you don't mind I might ask for more requests with a lot better images! +Rep

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » June 23, 2014 7:58am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Yeah, looks great! I'm gonna use it on a couple sites not gonna mention here. But I hope you don't mind I might ask for more requests with a lot better images! +Rep

Thanks for the +Rep :)!

Kinda offtopic I guess but anyways:

1. Would anyone be interested in signature tutorials (the most basic things - size, renders, borders etc.)?

2. Would anyone be interested in SMITEVERSE Gallery (Ask for more information if you don't know what that thread would be like)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 23, 2014 9:28am | Report
I guess that people would be interested in #1, though that would mean over 9000 sig shops :|

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 23, 2014 9:31am | Report
I guess, but that would be good. I'd love to learn about it.

BTW I was wondering if you had any ideas for some BB Coding in my Pros/Cons and Team Fights and Lane Phases for my Ra guide? Link is in my description. I've run dry myself and I might edit a lot of the info/simplify it and make it clear so the final product may be different.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » June 23, 2014 10:19am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

I guess, but that would be good. I'd love to learn about it.

BTW I was wondering if you had any ideas for some BB Coding in my Pros/Cons and Team Fights and Lane Phases for my Ra guide? Link is in my description. I've run dry myself and I might edit a lot of the info/simplify it and make it clear so the final product may be different.

It's a guide so it's always simplicity > fancy stuff

I myself prefer this coding (I can give you the coding, you just need to replace stuff) because it looks pretty nice and it doesn't hide any information (some people use spoilers in pros/cons)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 24, 2014 9:17am | Report
Thanks! I actually did get a way by myself, but I will definitely credit you and ask you if I use it in any future guides!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 2, 2014 8:07pm | Report
Hm, I know you're not too active on SmiteFire, but could you do some banners for my Loki guide?

Image: Here From the bottom of the black line, up.

Text: Introduction, Items, Pros & Cons, Skills, Gameplay, Teamwork, Jungling, Warding, God Matchups, Credits

Size: Use your best judgment/what goes with the pic. Pretty sure you know what size banners should be, but any questions you still need, I'm here :3.

Special Effects: Could you maybe have the "green" replaced with the same black that is in the middle of the pic? And the grey on the helmet and whatnot. And w/ white text plox. Preferably a font where it is "striaght." Basically, I'm trying to get it to "match" with this picture.

You can use different artwork if you really think it'll help. Was searching a while for loki images and these looked the best for what I was going to use.

If you do complete these requests, I will definitely bombard you with Reps everywhere! Not to mention, I will most certainly mention you in my guide along with a link to your workshop. It's a lot, but thanks for taking time here!

EDIT: If you don't want to do the editing for the banners (Ik, it's a lot of work), I will gladly accept it with the image of my signature (without Greenevers) or something you can find that'll go with my main picture mentioned above.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » July 2, 2014 9:16pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Hm, I know you're not too active on SmiteFire, but could you do some banners for my Loki guide?

Image: Here From the bottom of the black line, up.

Text: Introduction, Items, Pros & Cons, Skills, Gameplay, Teamwork, Jungling, Warding, God Matchups, Credits

Size: Use your best judgment/what goes with the pic. Pretty sure you know what size banners should be, but any questions you still need, I'm here :3.

Special Effects: Could you maybe have the "green" replaced with the same black that is in the middle of the pic? And the grey on the helmet and whatnot. And w/ white text plox. Preferably a font where it is "striaght." Basically, I'm trying to get it to "match" with this picture.

You can use different artwork if you really think it'll help. Was searching a while for loki images and these looked the best for what I was going to use.

If you do complete these requests, I will definitely bombard you with Reps everywhere! Not to mention, I will most certainly mention you in my guide along with a link to your workshop. It's a lot, but thanks for taking time here!

EDIT: If you don't want to do the editing for the banners (Ik, it's a lot of work), I will gladly accept it with the image of my signature (without Greenevers) or something you can find that'll go with my main picture mentioned above.

I'll get to it sometime but I can't probably do them this/next week due to vacation and requests on dota and mobafire ^^

Janitsu

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }