Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ipod wallpaper

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » ipod wallpaper 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 3:15am | Report
hey guys, now when im on smitefire, i am mostly on mu ipod touch. Here's my question to the creative guys out there. Can somebody make a cool ipod background wallpaper? Thor would be cool btw :D
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » February 17, 2013 3:25am | Report
Just curious what you mean by that, do you mean like, a wallpaper for the iPod itself? Or like...iPod themed?
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 3:32am | Report
for the ipod :) like when i want to unlock my screen.
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » February 17, 2013 4:08am | Report

Already made, let me know if it needs resizing.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 4:26am | Report
well, i'm not so good with photo editing :/
But these are the resolutions for the ipod: 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch, if you could edit it that would be awesome thx

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by koyaN » February 17, 2013 9:39am | Report
I could give a try. 1136x640. Hmm... I'll make one by the end of tomorow.

koyaN

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 10:00am | Report
Ok thanks :)

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » February 19, 2013 10:14pm | Report
I would like a Wallpaper for the iTouch 5th Gen. (The new screen size) perhaps, if someone is willing may it be Vamana themed? Haha, if not that's fine...
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 22, 2013 11:30am | Report
I have some: http://felixtheviking.deviantart.com/art/SMITE-Zeus-with-extra-lightning-355809457?ga_submit_new=10%253A1361561293
http://felixtheviking.deviantart.com/art/Bacchus-The-god-of-wine-354404812?q=gallery%3Afelixtheviking%2F41227731&qo=4
If you have a request of a god I would be more than happy to draw him/her

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 22, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

I would like a Wallpaper for the iTouch 5th Gen. (The new screen size) perhaps, if someone is willing may it be Vamana themed? Haha, if not that's fine...

http://felixtheviking.deviantart.com/art/SMITE-Vamana-The-Fifth-Avatar-of-Vishnu-355821245?ga_submit_new=10%253A1361565912 also pmd you

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }