Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A wild Pikachu has appeared!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » A wild Pikachu has appeared! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » September 13, 2014 11:09pm | Report
Hey guys. Long time no.talk. c: Well, since I'm pretty decently known amongst the tall grass of SmiteFire I decided to make this little introduction before I actually post my drawing. o:

Well, for starters, for those that didn't know, my CPU is ded. Complete motherboard friage (on both my backup and gaming. Wow.) So that's stopped my activity a little. I still chill with the usually group of JararoNatsu, UnknownPandr, and DJHueHue, All4Games, etc, so be sure to look for me in the Skype chat if you're in.

School has recently started, and I proudly call myself an academic student, as I plan on going to college, so a major stoppage in activity there.

And, I've also been very depressed for numerous reasons, but the latest (haven't even told the guys about this one) is that my grandfather had recently just passed away, so I find myself bring very isolated lately.

Ah well. Don't expect major activity till my CPU gets.fixed, but I'll swing by every now and then cuz I love you guise <3

Anyway, I'll leave you guys with this and be on my way:

Ciao<3

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 15, 2014 1:00pm | Report
how did you managed to get your cpu fried (also was it a laptop?). you need to clean your pc once in a year at least (I do that at least even if I can go 2 years).

also my condolence

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }