Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What Is Your Favorite Joke Of All Time?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What Is Your Favorite Joke Of All Time? 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 3:12pm | Report
Mine would have to be one of the male human jokes in World of Warcraft:

"This guy walks up to me and says 'I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam! I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam!' So I say 'relax man, you're too tense!'"

I'm possibly ruining the joke by stating this, but if you don't understand it - it's a play on words. Teepees and wigwams are tents, so think of the quote like this: "...'relax man, you're two tents!'"

Oh man, years later and I still crack up thinking about it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 10, 2013 3:23pm | Report
I love that one, TT. I also like the Gnome one with Snoop Pup and Little D. xD

My favorite is a pun (there's probably one I like better but I can't remember it atm)
Ghandi, the known peacemaker, would walk around without shoes on and develop a lot of sores on his feet. His strict religious diet also left him with bad breath and a very malnourished figure. So he was a
Super-calloused fragil mystic hexed with halitosis (Supercalifragilisticexpialodocious)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 3:37pm | Report
I really don't know how to feel about that one LOL

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 3:58pm | Report
Well I spam this saying that I always say, Its kind of a joke but I always say it when my mom ask me to take out garbage since I never do.

She will say something like "someone needs to take out the garbage its getting full"

I then usually say "Might as well throw yourself away because your trash too"

Every since I said it I been saying it when someone says anything about taking trash out

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2013 4:06pm | Report
Before anyone criticizes you for this (which I know you wouldn't care about anyways), let me say that I honestly believe that the best form of love is when you can joke around like that. I remember as a child, my father (one year younger than my mother) celebrated my mother's fortieth birthday by purchasing a "tombstone cake," and also borrowed a walker, bedpan, and a bunch of medical supplies from elderly neighbors.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 10, 2013 4:10pm | Report
So I was watching The Heat (great movie btw) and there was an albino in it, and he was annoying af. So EU say to him "what, is your wife a 5 pound bag of flour with a hole in it?" And I just die Everytime. And same from that movie, I got the term tattletits.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 10, 2013 8:20pm | Report
So a bear and a rabbit are pooping next to each other. The bear ask the rabbit,"you don't mind getting **** on your fur?" The rabbit said, "yeah, I don't mind." So the bear grabs the rabbit and rubs the **** off his *** with him.

This was from a show Eddie Murphy did when he was touring.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 10:08pm | Report

Before anyone criticizes you for this (which I know you wouldn't care about anyways), let me say that I honestly believe that the best form of love is when you can joke around like that. I remember as a child, my father (one year younger than my mother) celebrated my mother's fortieth birthday by purchasing a "tombstone cake," and also borrowed a walker, bedpan, and a bunch of medical supplies from elderly neighbors.
Both my parents are cool, my mom is cooler but my dad annoys the **** out of me when hot chicks are around on the beach on vacation.

every damn year I have to hear my dad tell me to talk to every hot girl on the beach and it gets old sometimes I want to go over to and say "talk to her talk to her talk to her" to every woman that walks past on the beach and see what he says.

Ever though I don't feel like talking to 30 strangers every time I go on the beach maybe I don't want to deal with some boul shat! Best part is when he thinks I think every girl on the beach is hot... no.... and I def ain't talking to no girls when my dad is around because my dad is the type to say some F'd up **** like "sorry just farted"

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » December 11, 2013 5:34am | Report
"What in the name of Ghandis nunchucks!"
When I'm joking around with someone being all disrespectful to them and end with "Yessir" or "Yes'm"
These aren't my favorites but they are my favorites that I remember right now...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 11, 2013 5:47am | Report
My favorite joke is all of you

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }