Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are you doing for Christmas?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What are you doing for Christmas? 41 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 21, 2013 11:12pm | Report
I'm getting a bunch of flannel shirts for Christmas, I think. Can't wait.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 21, 2013 11:29pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

I'll be getting a 3DS this week, can I have your friend code?

Mine is in my signature, if you want it that is.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 2:49am | Report

I'm getting a bunch of flannel shirts for Christmas, I think. Can't wait.
I been bumming it so if someone gives me some clothes I won't hate :D
Its funny usually I hated it when I got clothes from someone because I'd rather have a damn video game or something.

Now since I been bumming it I'd rather just have some clothes so I don't have to pay for it myself :D

Its funny, I have enough money to go buy myself new shoes and stuff but I'd much rather let others buy that for me :D yes let me keep my own money :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 22, 2013 2:50am | Report
What I'll be doing for Christmas is...

I'll be celebrating Christmas! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 5:18am | Report
Buddah you should lock this too because this is also personal as well asking people this...
oh wait this doesn't count though?(even though its the same thing about Christmas as I just posted) with the exception of a gift....? Sure this post will be destroyed now, but just saying.. I don't see a big difference of how my post about a Christmas gift is personal yet this thread isn't when its basically the same thing...

Kind of makes me think of bias..

Also I mentioned gifts in this thread and so did others so how is my other thread personal but this isn't?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 22, 2013 5:49am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Buddah you should lock this too because this is also personal as well asking people this...
oh wait this doesn't count though?(even though its the same thing about Christmas as I just posted) with the exception of a gift....? Sure this post will be destroyed now, but just saying.. I don't see a big difference of how my post about a Christmas gift is personal yet this thread isn't when its basically the same thing...

Kind of makes me think of bias..

Also I mentioned gifts in this thread and so did others so how is my other thread personal but this isn't?

If you had a sensible mind, then you would know that asking the COMMUNITY what they are doing for Christmas and sharing a personal story on a gift for your parents is clearly different.

To help you understand, the reason why your 'Whoa, wtf?" thread wasn't locked was because I believe that it has potential for group discussion. The reason why "My first Curb Stomp" was locked was because it was a personal story, and it offered little in terms of group discussion, besides everyone calling you a moron and asking for your ban.

Now, I am not saying you shouldn't post at all, I say that everything that is a personal story or centered around yourself should be a blog post, and it is my job as moderator to enforce this. I have absolutely no issue with you posting your stories. I am just directing you to where they belong.

Admittedly, there are a few threads that I should've given the same treatment to, but didn't.

Now, back on topic please.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2013 6:06am | Report
actually only subzero says ban because hes still mad about that one thread made 30 days ago, he'll get it over it one day

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 22, 2013 6:33am | Report
ICEN wrote:

actually only subzero says ban because hes still mad about that one thread made 30 days ago, he'll get it over it one day

Are you illiterate by any chance? I clearly said that this thread should be put back on topic. This is not a place where you have free reign and instantly self-centralise any post you wish.

And to reply to your post, you can't deny that everyone was questioning your intelligence. Either way, that shouldn't happen in a thread, but that was not the main reason I archived that thread.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 22, 2013 6:38am | Report
Someone teach ICEN where the blog button is?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 22, 2013 6:40am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Someone teach ICEN where the blog button is?

ICEN only uses the forum. Never saw him outside of the forums. lol

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }