Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Visualization Game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Visualization Game 36 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 12, 2015 8:43am | Report

Ah. I see. Here in America we just call those Republicans >.>

Shots fired

Also, technically people define it as someone that is completely obsessed with the Western world when they are not Westerners themselves.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 12, 2015 10:03am | Report
It's like a Weeaboo, which is the same thing but with Japanese. But with more 'Merica!

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » April 12, 2015 2:26pm | Report
I love how I started this entire conversation just by posting a picture of Danny Choo.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 12, 2015 11:47pm | Report
And here I thought that the rest of the world just kinda had a general hatred for the U.S.

The more you know I guess... (Like I have room to talk about random facts. I'm basically the human incarnation of "the more you know")

Also that picture is really not helping the "not Republicans" argument. The only problem is that Reagan there would be riding a massive bald eagle instead of a lowly, un-American velociraptor. And probably wouldn't be toting a filthy foreign RPG like that. Those are for sand monkeys.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 12, 2015 11:49pm | Report
You guys see what you make me do...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 13, 2015 12:40am | Report
This better?

Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » April 13, 2015 3:59am | Report

And here I thought that the rest of the world just kinda had a general hatred for the U.S.

The more you know I guess... (Like I have room to talk about random facts. I'm basically the human incarnation of "the more you know")

Also that picture is really not helping the "not Republicans" argument. The only problem is that Reagan there would be riding a massive bald eagle instead of a lowly, un-American velociraptor. And probably wouldn't be toting a filthy foreign RPG like that. Those are for sand monkeys.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO REVEREND?

I WANT THE OLD REVEREND BACK! *sob sob*

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 13, 2015 5:24am | Report

Well as someone from the U.S, specifically from the Midwest, it's kind of a **** hole but it my favorite **** hole.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 13, 2015 11:46am | Report
That is a much better picture yes. The only way it could be more perfect is if Clinton was replaced with either Reagan or Roosevelt (the manly moustache Roosevelt, not the other Roosevelt).

I'm from the U.S. too (if you couldn't tell already), but more specifically from California. Moved to the Midwest last Fall/Late Summer (more specifically Indiana). I gotta say, not liking it here so far.

Also, the Americanization of my profile is not yet complete. How do I add a picture to my signature?

Edit: Never mind. I figured out how to do it but the stupid picture is too big...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 13, 2015 11:58am | Report
So since it won't fit on my profile, and this IS the visualization game that we're derailing. This is the picture to sum up my profile right now.

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }