Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Trying out League again...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Trying out League again... 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 24, 2016 10:15pm | Report
Ah okay. well kinda bad news however most boxed games either require you to install steam or origin (or Uplay). The platforms are kinda better as you don't have the problem of loosing a disc. (yes you could loose your account however getting hacked on steam is being made harder and harder)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » July 25, 2016 12:15am | Report
Daelinn wrote:

@Devampi
More of like personal principle case, nothing personal or anything; just really don't like the idea of such external platform, and also I miss the days when I could walk into the shop and buy a game box with a CD ready to install, and a real manual added to that. (probably exaggerated a bit but I hope I menaged to visualise a bit what I meant)

And right, good point with the character personalities; such things were always important to me, and there it is a job really well done.

@Ducks
Yea I saw that one too; well to some extent I know it can sometimes be really frustrating to play against him when he just wrap ults and there's nothing you can do, but it's more of an ideal scenario which happens 15% of the time.

Playing against Anubis isnt frustrating. they are just not very smart regarding reworks.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }