Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Ultimate Backstory Thread.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Ultimate Backstory Thread. 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » December 28, 2014 10:32am | Report
This is pretty simple. Simply write a backstory about the person above you, but before you do it evaluate their backstory before launching into yours about said person.

Example:

Pudding: (backstory about green)

Anonymous lad: YO NIGGA DAT ****Z IN DA HOOD (backstory about pudding)

Good luck scrubs.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 28, 2014 10:39am | Report
12 years old, grew up in saudi arabia
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 28, 2014 11:35am | Report
9 years old, grew up with wolves and trained by ninjas
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » December 28, 2014 12:01pm | Report
Once upon a time, in a land called Ergnin, there was this one white boy who had lived through seven summers. This white boy tried to be friends with all the black hood boys, but they never really liked the one white boy. Some could call this racism, but it most certainly is misandry, which you can easily detect if you are expert socionom, like Janitsu.

This one white boy, who was back then called "Kalle", decided to leave Ergnin years later and never come back. Little did he know, this decision would change his life entirely. He left in the morning of 24th of December, day before Gabus Newest was born, and packed some essential items to help him conquer the world. He had condoms, firewood, his mom's sexual enjoyment toy, Harlequin-novel and food from Taco Clock.

He wandered in the woods of Peanut Enhanced Nickelback of Isolated Deers (funny name, some like it for its abbreviation) when he heard a tree fall. He was truly amazed and astonished when he learned that it wasn't a tree, but a very fat, HolyPudding, creature. This creature had fell because he has "big bones, type diabetes, bad genes" etc. (read: he was fat because he didn't really care about his health. His titties are bigger than mine)

HolyPudding offered his protection and food if Kalle gave him his condoms. Kalle had to think this through because he might have to repopulate the earth and they might become handy in that situation. He gave them a way, bit grudgingly.

Then he found Smotefore and decided to stay here and change his name to HammaSmite (some lame-*** name, if ya ask me) and play with his stupid friends.
THE END

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » December 28, 2014 12:09pm | Report
A born terrorist that has one purpose: Allahu Akbar all non Mobafire fire forums until they all fall to his hypnotic control.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 29, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Once upon a time, in a land called Ergnin, there was this one white boy who had lived through seven summers. This white boy tried to be friends with all the black hood boys, but they never really liked the one white boy. Some could call this racism, but it most certainly is misandry, which you can easily detect if you are expert socionom, like Janitsu.

This one white boy, who was back then called "Kalle", decided to leave Ergnin years later and never come back. Little did he know, this decision would change his life entirely. He left in the morning of 24th of December, day before Gabus Newest was born, and packed some essential items to help him conquer the world. He had condoms, firewood, his mom's sexual enjoyment toy, Harlequin-novel and food from Taco Clock.

He wandered in the woods of Peanut Enhanced Nickelback of Isolated Deers (funny name, some like it for its abbreviation) when he heard a tree fall. He was truly amazed and astonished when he learned that it wasn't a tree, but a very fat, HolyPudding, creature. This creature had fell because he has "big bones, type diabetes, bad genes" etc. (read: he was fat because he didn't really care about his health. His titties are bigger than mine)

HolyPudding offered his protection and food if Kalle gave him his condoms. Kalle had to think this through because he might have to repopulate the earth and they might become handy in that situation. He gave them a way, bit grudgingly.

Then he found Smotefore and decided to stay here and change his name to HammaSmite (some lame-*** name, if ya ask me) and play with his stupid friends.
THE END

DA FUQ? Call me Remy, you idiot, that's my name :/
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » December 30, 2014 12:25am | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

DA FUQ? Call me Remy, you idiot, that's my name :/

K-A-L-L-E you idiot

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 30, 2014 11:33am | Report
Wrong. Remy you bastard
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BigMcGill » December 31, 2014 4:20am | Report
Holy Pudding has no fans and is currently on the run from the law because he stole 30 pencils and 3 packets of salt from IKEA. He is planning his next jihad heist on Greggs, where he will steal 7 cans of sweet sweet Pepsi.

BigMcGill

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 31, 2014 9:04am | Report
Guys.

Where did you find ICEN's crack? Because I want in.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }