Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Shining

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Shining 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » April 20, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Y'know, being 14, I decided to delve into some horror. And so earlier in the evening (10 pm in my timezone at the time of writing) I watched the Kubrich edition of The Shining. And HOOOOOOOLY PUDDING was it creepy. I really found it legitimately frightening and mysterious, and that whole stuff with the maze and the hotel metaphor was rather compelling, and that final scene.... well, I don't want to spoil it, but Jack Nicholson with an axe is DAMN SCARY. So, have you guys watched this movie, and if so, what did you think of it?
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 20, 2014 2:28pm | Report
You are 14 bro - when I was your age I **** my pants watchin Spongebob.

I've never watched The Shining myself, but it must be awesome and I might watch it soon.
And I'm telling you - never ever watch horror movies at the age of 14 you will get nightmares for weeks #memories
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 20, 2014 2:32pm | Report
Horror movies scare the **** outta me. The only horror movie I can watch without having a heart attack is Carrie, and that isn't even scary. More of a thriller, is it bad that I smile when I watch people die in it?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 20, 2014 4:20pm | Report
I can watch horror movies. But I hate them. Just like how I can watch/look at gory scenes but can't stand being in the same room with it.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 20, 2014 5:15pm | Report
I have watched some horror/thriller movie lately like : the shining, the exorcism, chernobyl diary, you're next, etc.

But seriously, you don't know horror movie until you saw indonesian's horror movie e.x (translated) : showering devil, dead yesterday, sliding nurse

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » April 20, 2014 5:41pm | Report

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 20, 2014 11:53pm | Report
Ah yes, I've loved horror movies ever since I was like 11. Have a pretty decent horror movie collection, as well.

The Shining was a fun movie. To watch that man spiral out of control toward insanity was crazy as hell. And yeah, the ending was pretty intense.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 21, 2014 1:18am | Report
I'm like the only guy in my class who doesn't like horror. Idk why people think it's fun.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 21, 2014 1:57am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

I'm like the only guy in my class who doesn't like horror. Idk why people think it's fun.

I kinda like the thrill of watching horror movies, especially with a girl you know wha' Im sayin'.
But when I watch them alone Im always like : **** **** **** IM GONNA DIE afterwards
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 21, 2014 1:57am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

I kinda like the thrill of watching horror movies, especially with a girl you know wha' Im sayin'.
But when I watch them alone Im always like : **** **** **** IM GONNA DIE afterwards
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }