Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The dumb souls misventures of all4games.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The dumb souls misventures of all4games. 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 12:36am | Report
AND WHAT THE HELL?

OH, HELL NO.

IF YOU HAVE THE GARGOYLE HALBERD, YOU GET THAT GOODNESS TO CHAOS +5

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, GET A ******* WEAPON TO CHAOS +5 (Find the Blacksmith Vamos in the Catacombs. Large Fire and Chaos Embers are both in Demon Ruins, and they both suck to get to [L.Fire because of the rock-worm things]. Chaos is easier, though).

THEN, GO DOWN TO THE DEPTHS AND FARM AS MANY ******* RATS AS POSSIBLE FOR THEIR HUMANITY (It would be wise to get the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring, which is in Sen's Fortress behind the wall where the balls stack in a hole. That will raise your drop rate, as will being human with stacked Humanity).

THEN, HAVE MANY DAMAGE. SO KILLING. MUCH WIN.

What are your stats/ what armor and spells (if any) are you using?

JARARONATSU HAS SPOKEN!

EDIT: Please, for the love of my favorite goat, tell me you have the mod (since you're a PC player) that fixes the ****ty framerate issue.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 8, 2014 12:48am | Report
I have the gargoyle halbert but im not gonna use it... Cause great scythe. And im going for a pyro dex ninja. Power within, combistion and firah.

Rings are darkroot ninja flip ring and wolf ring. Armor is shadow armor cause its so light.

I know how chaos works and how serpent ring works. At this piont i know basicly everthing about dark souls.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 12:53am | Report
Great Scythe... fine, but Chaos is sexy.

Darkwood Grain Ring/Wolf Ring... it works.

Shadow Armor is no-no. The stats SUCK unless you're worried about poison resistance.

Join me, my all-knowing brother. JOIN ME WITH THE POWERS OF CHAOS!

Oh, and I hope you have Great Chaos Fireball. That, spell... rocks.

I also prefer Dex-based Pyromancers (since the Dex stat reduces casting time, and the flips and what not). Black Flame is good to have too.

Chaos Firestorm allows you to farm very well in the Painted World (my favorite level design).

EDIT: Do not raise your DEX past 40. Any further and you're wasting your time. Scaling stops there.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 8, 2014 12:55am | Report
I don't know what spesific god you are talking about but i have dsfix and i haven't had many frame issue's out side of blighttown. And blight town

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 12:56am | Report
Oh good! Typically the PC version is stuck at 30 FPS. Horrible. Ghastly.

Blighttown is evil. It lags no matter what.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 8, 2014 12:57am | Report
No one invades Blighttown, because Blighttown.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 12:58am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

No one invades Blighttown, because Blighttown.

Precisely.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 8, 2014 3:38am | Report
The reason i wear shadow is cause it's super light and i don't have to wear havel's to ninja flip which let's me have poise with wolf ring.

Il be upgrading armor soon but since i am going for a dodge littely everything ever so im just going for what light armor looks more badass. Im thinking of going with ciaran's armor exept the mask and put either the sack or something else as head piece.

My build right now is 2 hand scythe in right hand and in the second slot pharis bow. In off hand pyro hand+golden tracer to dualwield ( i know dualwielding sucks but it just looks badass)

I returned to asylum long before i should just to get the rusted iron ring so i wouldn't be slowed by blighttown

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 11:44am | Report
Ciaran's Set is BADASS!

The Black Bow of Pharis has excellent scalings. The Great Scythe is pretty good. A B scaling is better than most.

I like that DEX scales with the Dark sorceries as well.

Dual wielding... I tried that once. I think it only works with the Tracers, so you should be fine.

I would suggest Chaos again... but it's up to you. Lightning is great too because it surpasses armor, but I think it removes stat scalings. I don't remember these things...

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 8, 2014 12:11pm | Report
im just going for a **** around build. most of the time i 2 hand my scythe and i dual wield to **** around.

juuuuuuuuuust one thing. GREAT SCYTHE IS THE BEST DARK SOULS WEAPON OF ALL! THAT IS NOT EVEN DEBATABLE! ITS FACT.

YOU MAY LIKE A DIFFERENT WEAPON BETTER AND I RESPECT THAT BUT MOST OF THE DARK SOULS COMMUNITY AGREE'S THAT THE GREAT SCYTHE IS THE BEST WEAPON OF DARK SOULS THOUGH SOME MAY PLAY BETTER WITH A DIFFERENT WEAPON BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT OVER THE GREAT SCYTHE... THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS A PREFRENCE.

IT WAS NOT NECCESARY TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS...

**** dark magic.

i am a sunbro right now and i want to fully level that. though i will be a chaos servent in my NG+.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }