Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The dumb souls misventures of all4games.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The dumb souls misventures of all4games. 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 7, 2014 2:45am | Report
1. Getting it to actually work was a *****.
2. Trying to play without dsfix/dsmfix is immpossible D:
3. Trying to get dsfix/dsmfix to work was a *****

And then i could finally play the game.

Pro tip. First time dark souls don't go ninja char.

So i get out of the asylum and start slashing away at crestfallen. I died a few times but no biggy and i eventually kill him. And i make my way to undead burg. I died a few more times and i get to the first bonfire where i cry of happiness. I kill the undead merchan for his uchi (a katana) and i fight my way to the first boss, i die 2 times to him before i kill the taurus demon. I celebrate and then i make my way down the ladders and i find the greatest bro in all of brodom, solaire. And then i walk over a bridge that looked burntand video game instincts kick in and sue enough a dargon came to set it on fire and i deside to... RUN FOR MY LIFE.

I found the short cut back to undead burg and this episode ends.

Death count:36
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 7, 2014 3:51am | Report
Haha. Good luck with the Dark Souls. I tried to play it... and I died so much in the first levels that I threw my keyboard on the wall, and gave up of playing it.

...I had to buy another keyboard.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 7, 2014 4:32am | Report
It's been a while, but make sure to grab the mouse and keyboard fix aswell as the resolution and HD fix. It's a game changer.

Also, I don't know if it's even alive anymore, but try to refrain from going PVP, there are A LOT of hackers around since Dark Souls has no anti-cheating software whatsoever. These hacks vary from simple godmode and godstamina to players actually being able to steal your character's stats permanently ruining your character, forcing you to start all over again. It's horrifying. There's not much to gain from PVP and MUCH to lose, so I would refrain from it altogether. (You could turn alive maybe for a few quest related PVP's)

Dark Souls is a fun game though, not even IWBTG or Meatboy could drive me up the wall like Dark Souls did.

ps: Dark Souls 2 is confirmed to become a great PC game, they said they would make it with PC in mind and also apply the neccesary anti-cheating software. Oddly enough, it will still be a console-release first.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 7, 2014 7:58am | Report
thiel... litterly the first 3 sentence's were me saying i installed everything to make dark souls work on pc.

i am at this point already at the dlc.

@darkjaw. i am a super rage player in game's like smite but i just can't rage at litterly any single player games. not IWBTG, binding O Isaac or dark souls.

why? because if i die in those game's i all ways know i ****ed up. in smite though it tends to not be me. and then i get mad. and then we lose or i kill everyone. cause dat's how my rage works.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 7, 2014 8:11am | Report
All4Games wrote:

thiel... litterly the first 3 sentence's were me saying i installed everything to make dark souls work on pc.

You only mentioned DS/M/Fix which is a functionality and base level graphical fix. Although entirely up to you, you're still not giving yourself the full Dark Souls experience, there a way more essential and not-so-essential fixes around buddy.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 7, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Oh my god, wait til you face Artorius.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 7, 2014 3:00pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Oh my god, wait til you face Artorius.

Did it. Artorias killed me somewhere between 25 to 60 times. I couldn't stagger him with ny scythe during his ssj transformation which make's him stupidly difficult but i did it. I think manus will be a bit easier for my class though.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 7, 2014 4:06pm | Report
Don't worry, everyone knows Manus is a chronic masturbator. Just cut off his **** and you'll be fine.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 8, 2014 12:25am | Report
Next episode.

I walk under the brige from where the helkite drake was, i kill a few hallows, i kill a few rats, i die to a few rats. After the rat room i clime up a ladder and kill the hallow in my way... Then i meet my first fang boar and i SHOVE MY KATANA UP HIS RECTUM aaaand he dies. I made my way to the next bonfire at fhe church.

Undead parish+church wasn't that hard i only died 3 times and 1st try killed the boss.

This is when i looked for a new weapon cause i didn't like the uchi that much. Then i found the love of my life.
The GREAT SCYTHE! And i got it. I did die 30 times running through the catAcombs but i got it and i instantly got it to +5.

Death count 96

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 8, 2014 12:30am | Report
Let me make this clear:

You are speaking to someone who has beaten the game about 20 times (half including DLC), has made countless builds, and knows damn near everything about that game.

I can get to Anor Londo in four hours... I don't speed-run, though. I like getting stuff.

As such, if you (or any of you, really) need help with that game, do not hesitate to summon me (get it?).

P.S. If you haven't played Demon's Souls, then do so. Know pain. Beat that too :P

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }