Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

@Subzero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » @Subzero 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 23, 2013 10:37am | Report
Disclaimer.

This tread is purely to react to a pm sub send me about a story involving my SF tavern character. I have no acces to a computer this week so i can't react to pm's in a regular way.

@sub i quiet like what you wrote though there are a few tiny details i want to critisize.

First cuddos though.

Good dialog between the chacter's without turing it to small talk.

Great first fighting scene, good use of the knowledge i gave about my oc.

(Im really bad at making long compliment's :( )

Critisizem.

My i don't think a lot of people irl can lift a booshelf and my oc can't either.
The ending you made in which my oc faces harkon i disagree with. It was more of a point that my oc learned that he needs to be smarter and that he should use the skills he know's best which are utelizing his speed and his quick planning and stratigizing to find the best plan of attack possbly without a fight.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 23, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Well, you did say in your backstory that your OCs went on some pilgrimage to holy/unholy shrines to gain "gifts of power, speed" etc. And look, I've already told you that your character had done superhuman stuff. There's nothing wrong with it.

Also, that bit about strategy...that's pretty much exactly what he did. Not bluster or brute force, but simply starving his prey to death and never relenting or stopping.

(Also, quick planning and such is very nice, but that doesn't mean a regular ol' strategy is better or worse.)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 23, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Fair enough
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 23, 2013 1:33pm | Report
I have no idea what this about, but: http://www.amazon.com/South-Shore-Collection-5-Shelf-Bookcase/dp/B002VECNTO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1387834218&sr=8-6&keywords=Bookshelf

I'd say that's an "average" mid-large size bookshelf. It weighs 63 pounds according to the specifications. I think most people could lift 63 pounds without much issue.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 23, 2013 2:11pm | Report
That's like saying anyone could lift a 50 gallon jug of water because the jug doesn't weigh much. There are likely going to be quite a lot of books in there, lol.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 23, 2013 2:18pm | Report
HiFromBuddha, the main point of this thread has been resolved, so can you lock it?

@All4Games: See? This is why we have PMs.

@Everyone Else: You probably have no idea what's going on. If you want to know more, send me a PM.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 24, 2013 7:08am | Report

That's like saying anyone could lift a 50 gallon jug of water because the jug doesn't weigh much. There are likely going to be quite a lot of books in there, lol.

If you lift up a bookshelf, the books will probably fall off of it, tbh. You'd have to be like one of those super careful showmanship type people to do it without knocking any of them off.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }