Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stuke's Mixtape

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Stuke's Mixtape 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » August 6, 2016 9:42am | Report
This is a response GGF made awhile back for needing a new playlist when gaming. With that, I decided to throw my hat into the ring and give a playlist that can help playing Smite or working out.

As some of you know, or don't, I love Metal. So using my love of Metal and psychology of music, I've created a playlist of songs that will get your heart rate going and increases your reflexes through the rhythm of the music or the lyrics of the songs. So after looking at different lists and using my personal taste I've put together 12 songs that I feel with get you started into the Metal genre or introduce new bands along the way while helping you at play Smite or whatever.

1. Indestructible -Disturbed

2. Bodies -Drowning Pool

3. Holy Diver (Cover of Dio) -Killswitch Engage

4.Master of Puppets -Mettalica

5. Afterlife -Avenged Sevenfold

6. Walk -Pantera

7. Spit it Out -Slipknot

8. Symphony of Destruction -Megadeath

9. Chop Suey -System of a Down

10. 1000 Horsepower -Godsmack

11. Ace of Spades -Motorhead

12. A Warrior's Call -Volbeat

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 10, 2016 3:15am | Report
I see good bands.

Also just another note another good place to look for music to play smite on is pretty much stuff from monstercat or NCS

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » August 14, 2016 2:26pm | Report
Great playlist! But do you not have any more recent suggestions? Everything here is from about 10 or so years ago.
I'm not saying they're bad, I love most of these songs,, but as suggestions for trying to get people into metal I think some slightly more modern stuff, if you listen to any, would great alongside these suggestions.

For example;

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » August 14, 2016 3:17pm | Report
@CakeSlapping, well if the bands are still playing and putting out albums to this day I'm sure that makes them modern enough. Disturbed, Volbeat, and Avenged Sevenfold are a few bands I know that have recently released new albums and are from the 2000's and earlier.If you want more suggestions, just look at this or hit me up, or you can take a look at Watchmojo's Top 10 Modern Metal and Hard Rock Bands.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }