Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

RAGE TIME: What I think about the Kalos Starter evolves

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » RAGE TIME: What I think about the Kalos Starter evolves 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 4, 2013 4:37am | Report
I just preordered X and Y. Hooray!
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 4, 2013 8:34am | Report
One thing i do have to say is that i hate how much genwunner service nintedo has done. Not fan service. Genwunn service.

Really i loved that black and white didn't give you any old pokemon till in the postgame. It gave me more appritiation for the new gen's and gave me one of the most wrecking teams i ever played pokemon with and it was so much fun. The story set up was very different from previous title's and gave the frachise very good characters.

Then black and white 2 were revealed and got me really exited. An actuall direct
Sequall to a pokemon game that had such a great setup for gameplay,
Such a great story, so many great characters and a lot of great pokemon?! YAY!

Then i heard that now you can catch pokemon from other gens and that got me a bit less exited. Me thinking well i get that they can't just carbon copy he route encounters but really why old pokemon?

That got me less exited. When i finally got the game and played it to the end i was disapionted.
All the great charecters were made plain and a bit boring. Crazy bianca was a timid helper who played a very minor role.
Cheren who was one of the greatest pokemon rivals and charecters became a simple teacher. He wasn't that powerfull rival with a balanced team anymore he was just a gymleader for beginning trainers.

Instead if him we got a kid who only cared about his sisters cat.

It turned one of the greatest vilain teams in pokemon history into jenaric antagonists.

Now gen six. Looks like it will be a great game. But why can you get the gen 1 starters at some point in the game? GENWUNNER SERVICE.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 4, 2013 9:28am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I just preordered X and Y. Hooray!

High five, bro.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » October 4, 2013 4:10pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

One thing i do have to say is that i hate how much genwunner service nintedo has done. Not fan service. Genwunn service.

Really i loved that black and white didn't give you any old pokemon till in the postgame. It gave me more appritiation for the new gen's and gave me one of the most wrecking teams i ever played pokemon with and it was so much fun. The story set up was very different from previous title's and gave the frachise very good characters.

Then black and white 2 were revealed and got me really exited. An actuall direct
Sequall to a pokemon game that had such a great setup for gameplay,
Such a great story, so many great characters and a lot of great pokemon?! YAY!

Then i heard that now you can catch pokemon from other gens and that got me a bit less exited. Me thinking well i get that they can't just carbon copy he route encounters but really why old pokemon?

That got me less exited. When i finally got the game and played it to the end i was disapionted.
All the great charecters were made plain and a bit boring. Crazy bianca was a timid helper who played a very minor role.
Cheren who was one of the greatest pokemon rivals and charecters became a simple teacher. He wasn't that powerfull rival with a balanced team anymore he was just a gymleader for beginning trainers.

Instead if him we got a kid who only cared about his sisters cat.

It turned one of the greatest vilain teams in pokemon history into jenaric antagonists.

Now gen six. Looks like it will be a great game. But why can you get the gen 1 starters at some point in the game? GENWUNNER SERVICE.

Yeah, Thats what I kinda hate bout XY. Charizard gets 2 megas (although Charizard X is cool) and then we can choose the kanto starters which gives genwunners an excuse to not use the kalos starters and use their kanto starters. I haven't seen any mega gen 5 pokemon but sources say there are a bunch like the unova starters and Galvantula (please GF,PLEASE GIVE HIM A MEGA)
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 4, 2013 9:56pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Yeah, Thats what I kinda hate bout XY. Charizard gets 2 megas (although Charizard X is cool) and then we can choose the kanto starters which gives genwunners an excuse to not use the kalos starters and use their kanto starters. I haven't seen any mega gen 5 pokemon but sources say there are a bunch like the unova starters and Galvantula (please GF,PLEASE GIVE HIM A MEGA)

Mega Galvantula, ermargherd, take all my money.

Spoiler: Click to view
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » October 5, 2013 7:25am | Report
Should they even be called starters? Pokemon has said that you're going to pick a 1st gen starter.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 5, 2013 8:23am | Report
alphacar wrote:

Should they even be called starters? Pokemon has said that you're going to pick a 1st gen starter.

starters are the 3 evo lines of pokemon you get to chose from at the start of your journey in every gen.

in gen six you start with eiter froakie, chespin or fennikin these are given to you by one of your friends and somewhere early in the story you get to meet sickemore and he will give you the one of the gen 1 starters.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » October 5, 2013 4:13pm | Report
Oh ok

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » October 5, 2013 4:42pm | Report
Still mad that they have pokemon from older region. I LOVE the 2nd and 5th gen because most, if not all, the pokemon where new.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 6, 2013 4:51am | Report
IGN, gamespot and GamesRadar reviews... I felt like squealing like a little girl after hearing what they had to say and show.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }