Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pokemon X and Y

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pokemon X and Y 111 posts - page 2 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 19, 2013 3:11am | Report
A lot of the gym leaders I didn't care for unfortunately. There was little to no connection to *SPOILERS* Grant, Ramos, Clemont, Valerie and Olympia, and it felt like they lacked a lot of personality. Also, the Pokemon they had was ****, seriously.

Spoiler: Click to view
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 8:39am | Report
Well, I had a team but now I'm making an new one. The team I beat her with consisted of, Laparas, Delphox, Pidggeot, Krookodile, Araurus, and (Mega) Venasaur.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » October 19, 2013 9:38am | Report
I beat them with my way over-level'd Delphox, with backup from Xerneas on a few of them. Really was easy.

Ironically the hardest gym was the first one, because I was overconfident about fighting bugs with a fire starter. Turns out it was a water bug >.<

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 10:27am | Report
Wait, you got Xerneas before beating the elite 4? Dang. And yeah, that stupid Sirskit threw me off.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » October 19, 2013 10:47am | Report
I thought everyone did? I got him before even the eighth gym, lol. Hit him 3 times with an ineffective spell and then caught him on first ultra ball xD

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » October 19, 2013 10:47am | Report
Also caught Mewtew and that weird green Dragon thing yesterday, they're in the PC though because they're ugly.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 10:51am | Report
I caught Xerneas with a quick ball.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 19, 2013 11:17am | Report
Argh I want to play so badly, but the 170 dollar 3DS is such a roadblock! If I only needed the game I'd have bought that at midnight release! Anyway, judging from serebii.net, I think I'll be grabbing the water starter, just because I love Dark pokemon and their weakness to only bug and fighting, especially with the lack of GOOD bug moves out there. This will make my choices in the games Fire/Fire/Grass/Water/Grass/Water (Charmander, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Piplup, Snivy, and now Froakie)

So before I get it, how would you guys rate this generation? Most people consider the 2nd Gen the best, but is this one decent compared to the rest?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 11:25am | Report
Well this gen is pretty good, there are some flaws though, like dedenne not evolving at all, or Helilolisk looking like a 2nd evo and not final. WARNING THOUGH: there is a huge glitch where if you save in certain spots of the big city (the one with the Eiffel Tower thing) it will corrupt your game file and you will loose all data. They say if you HAVE to save in the big city save in a building just to be safe.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 11:27am | Report
For anyone who wants to, though, here is my friend code. 0087-2302-6028

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }