Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Path Of Exile (Also Available On Steam)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Path Of Exile (Also Available On Steam) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 10, 2014 1:32pm | Report
Does anyone of you played this game? because i heard from folks that this game is really fun and not pay to win, plus there's a lot of compliments of it, they say it's like diablo 3 but much way better.

Cuz... I am so downloading this game tomorrow monday, cuz my system specs on desktop will pwn this system specs to the extreme, it's been 7 years of development, so our desktop will run this game well.

-The Gamer Space-cat Mekali.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » August 10, 2014 1:40pm | Report
I used to play it. It's a great game, and I really, really respect the business model they go by. I would agree it's better than D3, but to be completely fair, D3 is actually a pretty good game now. I used to hate on it a lot until I went back to it recently.

Anyway, PoE is definitely fun. I don't play it anymore because I'm playing other things in my free time, but it's definitely worth a try. One of the best games in its particular genre (though my love for Torchlight 2 still burns the brightest).
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 10, 2014 2:00pm | Report
Nice, i'm freakin downloading this game, i just saw torchlight, seems really fun too, i love last stand games.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » August 10, 2014 2:12pm | Report
PoE is definitely unique in what it does with the skills. Every active skill/ability you use comes from gems you put into your armor/weapons, and you level up the skill the more you play through.

The passive skill tree is one of the largest I've ever seen in a game. I'm serious, it's huge.

And yeah, Torchlight is great. I love the mod support in the game. I've gone from having 4 classes in TL2 to over 30. Definitely worth a check if you like these style of games as well.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 10, 2014 3:54pm | Report
I play it a little bit with my friend on LANs sometimes. not such a fan anymore of RPG because I can't decide what I really want.

but that big skill tree (My recommendation for you is to go ranger witch or marauder as tehy are pure classes instead of hybrids and are easier on focus in that tree)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }